Read more topics on JEE study materials for IIT JEE preparation.
JEE Study Material – IIT JEE study materials are designed by our highly qualified educators who have devoted a lot of their energy and time to prepare these well-structured JEE study materials which cover all the formulas, essential topics and concepts of your exam syllabus.
- These IIT JEE study materials have been prepared with the aim to cover all syllabus and give the students a good conceptual understanding with the help of this JEE study material
- With the help of our JEE study material, the students can understand all the formulas, theorems, and definitions with their practical applications and give the solved examples and methods to solve problems in the simplest manner
- Here, we have provided the complete IIT JEE study material which covers all the basic concepts which are very helpful for cracking the various UG-level engineering entrance tests
To prepare in a correct manner, the JEE study materials include reference books, textbooks, short notes and mock tests. Candidates who are armed with good JEE study material can brush up their preparation with the help of these materials and achieve better results.
Highlights of IIT JEE Study Material
- Top 100 IITians designed the study materials, which make it simple for you to comprehend the subject
- It provides in-depth coverage of each topic and includes several examples and statistics. You can quickly understand it thanks to its topic-specific tips and methods
- They also provide excellent exercises with lots of practice questions. There are six different exercise levels divided into JEE Main and Advanced categories
Important Topics for JEE Chemistry
Get the complete list here.
Important Topics for JEE Physics
Get the complete list here.
Important Topics for JEE Maths
Get the complete list here.
JEE Main & Advanced Syllabus
While the JEE Main (and likely JEE Advanced) syllabus appears to be the same, candidates will have the choice of answering any 75 problems (25 questions in each of physics, chemistry, & mathematics), so out of 90 questions (with 30 questions in each of chemistry, mathematics, and physics).
JEE Main & Advanced Previous Year Papers
You may strengthen your overall test preparation by practising the questions from such JEE Main previous year’s papers. You would be able to tackle JEE Main test questions with ease. The following are some additional advantages of completing these main practice tests:
- By practicing the previous year’s papers, you may have a realistic experience of taking the JEE Main Exam
- You will feel more confident in your ability to correctly answer any question type in the test with more practice with JEE Main Previous Year’s Question Papers
- By completing the JEE Main Past Year Papers, you will understand the sorts of Mains questions that were asked in the actual test
- You may discover the subjects you are poor in and strengthen those areas using this JEE Main Years Past Question Paper to assist you in identifying your areas of weakness
Download JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper
|JEE Main 2022 Question Paper||JEE Main 2021 Question Paper|
|JEE Main 2019 Question Paper||JEE Main 2018 Question Paper|
|JEE Main 2017 Question Paper||JEE Main 2016 Question Paper|
Important Formulas for JEE 2023
Before beginning their preparations, students should gather their study materials. Make separate notes for the crucial formulae for each topic while you study for the test. These practical notes enhance conceptual attention. Candidates can benefit from JEE Main Essential Formulas in several ways:
- It aids in reducing exam time
- Simplifies the computations
- Lowers the possibility of errors
JEE Maths Formulas:
|JEE Maths Formulas Part 1||JEE Maths Formulas Part 2||JEE Maths Formulas Part 3|
JEE Physics Formulas:
|JEE Physics Formulas Part 1||JEE Physics Formulas Part 5|
|JEE Physics Formulas Part 2||JEE Physics Formulas Part 6|
|JEE Physics Formulas Part 3||JEE Physics Formulas Part 7|
|JEE Physics Formulas Part 4||JEE Physics Formulas Part 8|
JEE Exam Tips
- Don’t broach a new subject
- Only review the curriculum’s core subjects. Avoid spending a lot of time studying, eat sensibly and healthfully, and get enough rest
- Forty-five minutes before the exam, arrive at the testing location
- Never start a new study session the day before the test
- Examine the paper briefly
- It’s essential to manage your time
- Consider each question carefully
- Don’t hazard a guess
- Spend less time on one question. Be positive and assured. Put forth every effort
JEE Notes -Download Free PDFs
|Gaseous State Notes||Circular Motion Notes|
|Redox Reaction Notes||Function Notes|
|Nomenclature of Organic Compounds Notes||Quadratic Equations Notes|
|Mathematical Tools Notes||Determinants Notes|
JEE Study Plan
- Don’t start planning your studies straight away. Establish manageable, early goals that you may gradually raise as time goes on. You can create a final JEE timetable if you’ve established a routine and a habit of ongoing study
- Be dependable. The most crucial ability you need to pass the JEE is daily study
- Avoid using social networking sites and other distractions as much as you can.
- Use a JEE study guide, but don’t discount the NCERTs. All of the fundamentals will be covered
- Read the theory portion of a topic first before doing the problems while learning it. It helps you comprehend ideas more clearly. If you can’t figure out an issue, read the theory repeatedly until you understand the subject
- Do a lot of question practice. Never read or look at examples. Always find a solution. Even if everything seems straightforward, never allow the book to provide the answer to a problem
- Ask the professors to clarify any of your questions; don’t wait until they pile up. [IIT-qualified experienced professors are offered through JEE online classes in the convenience of your home]
- Create notes while studying so you may better review them before examinations. 1) Make separate copies of theory-related notes, formulae, and points. 2) Work on test questions
- Be serious about your IIT JEE aspirations. Most pupils don’t take them seriously enough to rise above average and become extraordinary. Receive mentoring and direction. When you find the perfect tutor to get you there, you’ll know when you’re ready to move on
- Have enthusiasm and self-motivation to pass the IIT JEE. This is a very significant element. During your IIT JEE preparation, put in a lot of effort and be consistent
- Rest well. Being sleep-deprived makes you groggy and lethargic. To be active during the day, you should ideally receive at least 7-8 hours of sleep
JEE is one of India’s most challenging admission exams. The JEE has a significant influence on engineering applicants’ lives. Admissions are open to students at any university of their choosing. To properly prepare for the exam, students can use the NTA’s test centres nationwide. However, since its creation, the JEE pattern has experienced several revisions.