JEE Main Highlights 2021
|Online submission of the application form||16.12.2020 to 16.01.2021|
|Last date for submitting the prescribed application fee||17.01.2021|
|Correction in particulars||19.01.2021 to 21.01.2021 (for February session)|
|Admit Cards download from NTA website||Second week of February, 2021|
|Date of Examinations||(Sessions 1): 23, 24, 25 and 26 February , 2021 (Sessions 2): 15, 16, 17 and 18 March 2021 (Sessions 3): 27, 28, 29 and 30 April 2021 (Sessions 4): 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 May 2021|
|Timing of Examinations||First Shift : 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)|
|Second Shift : 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (IST)|
|Display of question paper attempted by the candidate and answer keys for inviting challenges on NTA website||It will be displayed on the NTA website in due course|
|Declaration of result on NTA website||It will be displayed on the NTA website in due course|
- Candidates can apply for one session or more than one session (February/ March/ April/ May 2021) and pay the fees accordingly. If the applicant wants to apply for one session, he/she must pay the examination fee only for that particular session during the application period. They will have the opportunity to apply again for the remaining sessions if they are interested.
- Applicants should note that the application window will open again for a short period immediately after the declaration of the results of the February/ March/ April sessions.
- Multiple application forms submitted by the candidate for the same session cannot be accepted at any cost.
- The fees can be submitted online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm service only. GST and other processing charges are applicable to the candidate (along with the examination fee) by the concerned bank/ payment gateway.
- In case candidates choose to apply for more than one session of examination (February/ March/ April/ May), they can change their choice of cities in the correction window, which will be opened in some time after intimation is sent to them through a public notice.
- Candidates should note that the confirmation page of the online application form will be generated only after the successful fee payment. In case the page is not generated after the payment, then the applicant may approach the bank/ payment gateway to ensure the successful payment. Applicants can also contact them for obtaining a refund in case of duplicate or multiple payments.
Crack IIT JEE with Unacademy
Get subscription and access unlimited live and recorded courses from India’s best educators
Get all the important information related to the JEE Exam including the process of application, important calendar dates, eligibility criteria, exam centers etc.
10,505+ courses for IIT JEE