NTA NET 2018 60 DAYS MCQ SERIES COMMERCE BY - TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER unacademy
MCQ SERIES 50
67. Speculation in foreign exchange markets entails . A. covering in the forward market B. covering in the money market . C. hedging in the option market . D. buying in the current spot market and selling in thie future spot market E. covering in the futures market
68. Foreign exchange markets are efficient if A. good information is available at no or little cost B. you have inside information . c. markets are highly regulated . D. market information is secretive . E. most foreign exchange dealers are speculators
69. The theory of purchasing power parity says that. A. the inflation rates in two countries are unrelated B. the exchange rate will adjust to reflect changes in the price levels of two countries C. the inflation rate is greater than the interest rate D. the interest rate is greater than the inflation rate E. the interest rate and the inflation rate are identical . . .
70. The Fisher Effect assumes that the . A. real interest rate is equal to the nominal interest rate B. nominal interest rate is equal to the real interest rate plus the inflation rate C. inflation rate is equal to the real interest rate D. nominal interest rate is equal to the inflation rate E. nominal interest rate is lower than the inflation rate . .
71. A forward rate is equal to a future spot rate if foreign exchange markets are A. controlled by the government B. efficient . C. controlled by speculators D. are partially controlled by the International Monetary Fund E. none of the above .
72. Actual exchange market participants include . A. banks B. companies C. individuals D. government:s . E. all of the above
Double JRF Commerce/Management Motivational Speaker Comedy Addict Lyricist 5 Year Teaching Experience #TREND SETTER