NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
The UPSC Prelims 2020 exam was conducted on 4th October, 2020. The examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission or UPSC. The exam takes place once every year wherein lakhs of aspirants appear and compete for it. There are two papers in the UPSC Prelims exam – GS Paper 1 and GS Paper 2 or CSAT. As per the analysis, the overall difficulty level of the examination was between moderate to difficult.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2020 – PDF Download
Candidates preparing for UPSC Prelims examination should visit the official website of Unacademy and download past years question papers. Solving the previous years’ question papers will help them prepare better for the exam.
UPSC 2020 Prelims Question Paper – Important Points
The important points of the UPSC Prelims 2020 Question Paper are mentioned below. They are as follows:
- UPSC 2020 Prelims Question Paper had 100 questions. According to the feedback collected the examination was difficult
- Most of the questions were asked from the History section. Twenty questions were from the history section. So students should prepare for it properly
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs are the next most asked section in the question paper. The examination includes 18 questions from this section. Students can refer to some of the newspapers to study this section
- Economics was easy to moderate in the 2020 question paper as compared to previous years
Download UPSC Previous Year Paper
- UPSC Prelims 2011 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2012 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2013 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2014 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2015 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2016 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2017 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2018 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2019 Questions with Answers
- UPSC Prelims 2021 Questions and Answers
- UPSC Prelims Current Affairs Previous Year Questions
- UPSC Prelims Environment and Geography Previous Year Questions
- UPSC Prelims History and Art Culture Previous Year Questions
- UPSC Prelims Polity and Governance Previous Year Questions
Why Is Solving UPSC Prelims 2020 Question Paper Important for Preparation?
- To develop examination strategy:
By solving the previous year’s question papers candidates will be able to come up with a strategy to prepare for the examination. It will help them in attempting the final paper accordingly.
- Self Assessment:
Applicants will get an idea about how well they are prepared for the exam by solving the previous year’s question papers. Students can find previous years’ question papers with the solution on Unacademy. This is an advantage for students who can solve the questions and tally their answers with solutions for self assessment and prepare for the examination accordingly.
- Overall increase in the confidence
Solving the UPSC Prelims previous year’s question papers will boost the confidence of students. They will get an idea about their strong and weak points. In addition, applicants will get a clear-cut idea on the type of questions asked in the exam paper.
- To Master Time Management Skills
Candidates can learn time management skills effectively by solving the previous year’s papers. Students should spend at least 2 to 3 hours daily in solving the questions to improve their speed and accuracy. After solving the papers, they will be able to determine the time to be allotted section wise. They will understand sections that take more time to answer as well as sections that can be quickly solved.