NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
Several aspirants appear for the UPSC Prelims or Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Prelims examination every year. The examination is conducted in order to recruit officers for different administrative posts. The UPSC Prelims 2014 examination was held on 24th August.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2014 – PDF Download
It is very essential for aspirants to thoroughly prepare and revise the topics. One of the best ways to do so is by practicing and solving the previous years question papers. Students can visit Unacademy and access all the past UPSC Prelims 2014 Question Papers.
Click on the link given below and download the UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2014 below:
UPSC 2014 Prelims Question Paper – Important points
Students preparing for upcoming UPSC 2014 Prelims Question Papers should take a note of the following pointers:
- The UPSC Prelims 2014 exam was conducted in offline mode.
- The exam included two papers – General Studies paper 1 and General Studies paper 2 [CSAT].
- Both the question papers were of objective type.
- The total number of questions included in General Studies (GS 1) were 100.
- The total number of questions included in CSAT were 80.
- The duration of each examination was 2 hours.
- The total marks for each paper was 200. Hence, in total the UPSC 2014 Prelims Paper was of 400 marks.
- The CSAT examination is qualifying in nature. Students should score a minimum of 33% of marks to attempt the next stage.
- The UPSC 2014 Prelims exam paper was a mix of questions of different difficulty levels. There were more than 30 questions that can be considered difficult.
- Many questions were from the core areas such as Economics, Polity, Geography, etc. they were relatively easy and scoring.
- There were a total of 50 questions from the core areas. So students should read it properly by following the standard books to score well in the examination.
- Environmental Biology, current events and Ecology are one of the most important parts of the question paper. Many questions were asked from these sections also.
Why Is Solving UPSC Prelims 2014 Question Paper Important for Preparation?
Aspirants appearing for the UPSC Prelims 2014 examination should include previous year question papers in their preparation. They can easily download the question papers from the official website of Unacademy. The following are the reasons why aspirants should solve past years UPSC prelims question paper:
To revise and brush up concepts:
Solving past years question papers will enable students to thoroughly revise all the topics that they have covered. In case, students are unable to solve any particular topic, then they will understand the need to revise that chapter again. They can accordingly work on the weak areas.
To develop the exam strategy:
Candidates solving past year question papers will be able to develop a proper strategy to crack the upcoming UPSC Prelims 2014 examination. Students will be able to understand the difficulty level across past year question papers and prepare the chapters. They will also get to know about the examination pattern. They will learn about the weightage every topic holds in the exam.
To self- assess and self- evaluate:
As a UPSC aspirant, it is very essential for candidates to assess and evaluate one’s performance by solving past years question papers. Students can check the answer key and evaluate the score and dedicate more time to the subjects that need attention.