NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a central body that conducts UPSC Prelims exam every year to recruit officers in All India Civil Service. The examination takes place once in a year. The UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2016 was conducted on 7th August, 2016.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2016 – PDF Download
Students preparing for the UPSC examination must prepare the concepts properly as the examination is highly competitive. They can do so by downloading past years UPSC Prelims Question Paper from the official website. Candidates can click the below given link and download UPSC Prelims Question Paper for the year 2016.
UPSC 2016 Prelims Question Paper – Important points
The following pointers should be noted by the aspirants for solving the UPSC Prelims question papers:
- The UPSC Civil services examination is divided into three stages-Prelims, Main and Interview.
- The preliminary stage is a screening test containing the General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2 or CSAT.
- The UPSC 2016 Prelims Question Paper was easy to moderate.
- The exam pattern of the Prelims question paper in 2016 was changed. Most of the questions were from the current affairs section. It was a bit surprising for students so it is advised that candidates should prepare for every subject properly to score good marks in the examination.
- The Art and Culture section had six questions.
- The most difficult part of the examination was Economy with a high difficulty level. A total of 28 questions were asked in this section.
- Ecology and Environment were moderate in difficulty. A total of 22 questions were asked from these subjects.
- A total of 16 questions were asked from the Science and Technology section. Candidates should prepare it properly as the difficulty level is moderate.
- Other sections such as Ancient and Medieval History, Indian National Movement and World Geography were easy.
Why Is Solving UPSC Prelims 2016 Question Paper Important for Preparation?
The previous year’s question papers are one of the most important aspects of the UPSC Prelims preparation. Students should solve all the past UPSC question papers because of the following reasons:
To gain adequate practise
After completing the syllabus, students should revise and prepare for the final UPSC Prelims Examination. Hence, it is best to download the past years question papers and solve them. The answer key is also available. They can then compare it and accordingly practise ahead.
Learn the art of time management:
Students will learn time management skills by practicing the previous year’s question papers. Students need enough time to read and understand the questions before answering them. Without proper time management, they will find it difficult to complete the exam on time. Solving past question papers will enable students to set their timing throughout the examination.
Previous year question papers will help the candidates in self-assessment. They will get an idea about their progress by practicing the exam papers. Regular self-assessment can help students in gaining good scores. They will also analyze and know about the topics or sections which need more practice and revision.
The exam pattern tends to differ, at times. However, by solving previous years question papers, students will be able to get an idea about the previous years’ examination pattern. They will get an idea about the commonly asked topics, the weightage of each chapter and subjects, etc.