NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
The UPSC Prelims examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year. Every year, several aspirants appear for this examination to get recruited as government officers in different posts in All India Civil Services. The UPSC Prelims 2018 examination was held on 3rd June.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2018 – PDF Download
Unacademy has provided all the past year UPSC prelims Question papers on its official website. Students can download the same and start preparing for the exam. They can click the link below and download the question paper for UPSC Prelims 2018.
UPSC 2018 Prelims Question Paper – Important points
The UPSC 2018 Prelims Question Paper’s important points are mentioned below. They are as follows:
- The UPSC Prelims exam consists of 2 papers – General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2. Both the exams are conducted on the same day. The duration of each paper is two hours of 200 marks each. The total marks for the examination are 400.
- Most of the questions were asked from the Current Events of National and International Importance. A total of 23 questions were asked from this subject of moderate to high difficulty levels.
- Another important aspect of the question paper was the Environmental and Ecology section. A total of 11 questions were asked from the section.
- The economy was one of the toughest sections of the question paper.
- The section on history was scoring and questions were easy as compared to previous year question papers.
- A total of 10 questions were asked from India and World Geography. The questions were of moderate levels.
- The questions from Science and Technology were of easy to moderate levels.
Why Is Solving UPSC Prelims 2018 Question Paper Important for Preparation?
While preparing for the UPSC Prelims examination students should include previous year’s papers in the preparation as it will help in the following way:
- To understand the examination pattern:
Daily practice from previous year papers can help the students understand the exam pattern. The type of questions can vary every year so students should solve a variety of questions to be prepared for the exam.
- To boost confidence:
By solving past year question papers, students will gain confidence and an edge over other aspirants. When they successfully solve multiple question papers, they become confident about solving any kind of questions they come across. So students need to make sure that they solve the previous years’ question papers available on the Unacademy website and tally the answers with their solutions.
- To learn time management skills:
Being a competitive examination, UPSC prelims is undoubtedly a tough nut to crack. The syllabus is very vast and gives a limited number of attempts for students to clear it. Hence, the pressure to crack this exam is always there. But, with the right planning and preparation, students can conquer all the hardships and clear this examination. Solving previous years question papers will help students in managing their time and gradually improve them in handling it better when they are attempting the final UPSC Prelims examination.