NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
The UPSC Prelims examination is conducted by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) for recruiting officers for posts in All India Civil Services. The examination has three steps – Prelims, Main and Personality Test/Interview. In UPSC Prelims, there are 2 papers – Paper 1 is of General Studies I and Paper 2 is of General Studies II – Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT). The UPSC Prelims 2012 exam was conducted on 20th May.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2012 – PDF Download
Unacademy, a leading online learning platform, provides past year question papers for the convenience of the aspirants. Students can visit and download the question papers. In addition to the question papers, students can also get access to mock tests and other essential study material for UPSC Prelims exam. Candidates can click the below mentioned link to download the UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2012.
UPSC 2012 Prelims Question Paper – Important points
- The UPSC 2012 Prelims Examination consisted of 2 papers – GS 1 and CSAT. Both the papers were of 200 marks. So, in total the exam was of 400 marks.
- This examination had questions pertaining to current affairs.
- More questions were from different sections like culture, Polity, Environment and Indian Economy.
- The exam was comparatively tough, especially the GS section.
- The number of questions asked were – Current Affairs – 1, Polity – 20, Geography – 17, Science and Tech – 9, History – 19, Environment – 17 and Indian Economy – 17.
Why is Solving UPSC Prelims 2012 Question Paper Important for Preparation?
An important exam strategy that students need to follow is to solve the previous year’s question papers. Here are some of the reasons it is important:
- Helps in dealing with the competition:
Practice makes one perfect, especially when you are planning to appear for a competitive exam like UPSC. Lakhs of aspirants with different educational backgrounds appear for this examination making it extremely difficult to clear the exam. In addition, the difficulty level of the exam cannot be predicted. However, by solving past year question papers, students will get an idea about the previous years’ exam patterns.
- Helps in analyzing the trend of examination:
By practicing and solving past year question papers, students will be able to judge the level, standard and complexity of the exam. They will know about the topics from which the maximum or minimum number of questions are being asked. This will ultimately prepare them better for the examination.
- Develop a winning strategy:
After solving the previous year question papers multiple times, they will be able to develop their strategy for cracking the examination. They will be well-versed with the examination pattern and weightage of the topics. This will help them with time management and understand how to proceed with the questions asked.
- Thorough revision of concepts and topics:
After completing the syllabus, students should practice previous year question papers. By doing so, they will be able to get a thorough revision, understanding and clarity of the topics that they have completed. They will be able to revise all the concepts. They will be able to identify the topics that will require more practice.