NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
The UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2021 was conducted on 10th October across the country in various examination centers. The exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Every year, lakhs of candidates appear in this examination but only few make it to the Main or Personality test round. The exam is competitive and requires dedication, practice and determination to crack it. The exam consists of 2 papers – General Studies 1 and General Studies 2 or CSAT.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2021 – PDF Download
The UPSC Prelims exam requires thorough preparation. Students should ensure not to leave any subject or topic. It is a must to complete all the chapters mentioned in the syllabus. But most importantly, the aspirants should not miss practicing and revising. This can be done by practicing and solving previous years question papers.
Candidates appearing in the upcoming UPSC Prelims examination should click on the link below and download the UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2021.
Source: UPSC Official Website
UPSC 2021 Prelims Question Paper – Important points
The important points of the UPSC 2021 Prelims Question Paper are mentioned below. They are as follows:
- The GS Paper 1 and GS Paper 2 were of 2 hours each. Every paper is of 200 marks. Hence, the UPSC Prelims 2021 question paper was of 400 marks.
- The examination was conducted in offline mode.
- Most of the questions were from Indian Polity. A total of 18 questions were from this area. So candidates should spend ample time on core subjects such as Polity, Economy, etc. to score well in the examination.
- Environment and Ecology are the next most important topics from an examination point of view. A total of 16 questions were from this section so students should refer to newspapers, magazines and other related source materials to study this section.
- The paper also had questions related to Art and Culture, Medieval History, Modern History, International Relations, etc. Candidates need to refer to the recommended books and prepare notes to score well in the questions asked from this section. In the UPSC 2021 Prelims Question Paper many questions were also included from these areas.
Why Is Solving UPSC Prelims 2021 Question Paper Important for Preparation?
Candidates should solve the UPSC Prelims 2021 Question Paper as it will help them in the following ways:
To avoid last minute anxiety or stress issues
With a never ending syllabus and a difficult examination to crack, it is obvious that candidates may experience anxiety or stress issues. Hence, students can solve the previous years’ papers to get an idea about how to proceed with answering the questions. This will help make sure that students don’t feel anxious or stressed.
To create an effective examination strategy:
An effective strategy is important to solve the Prelims question paper. By solving the past question papers candidates can create their own strategy. They will get an idea about the examination pattern that can help them in solving the UPSC Prelims question paper.
To understand exam pattern:
The applicant will understand the examination pattern by following the previous year’s papers closely. In addition, they will get to know the type of questions asked in the examination. The questions can vary every year so it is advised that candidates should practice and solve past year question papers to score well in UPSC All India Ranks.