NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
The Union Public Service Commission conducts the UPSC examination once a year. The UPSC Prelims examination is the first stage of the three stages of the examination. The UPSC Prelims 2015 examination took place on 23rd August and there were some changes in the examination pattern.
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2015 – PDF Download
Unacademy offers UPSC Prelims past year’s question papers on their website to help students access all the necessary resources at one place when preparing for the exam. They can download the UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2015 PDF by clicking the link below:
UPSC 2015 Prelims Question Paper – Important points
Candidates must consider some important pointers when referring to UPSC 2015 Prelims Question Paper:
- The General Studies Paper I and II were of 200 marks each. The duration of each exam was two hours.
- History section had 13 questions, Geography had 17 questions, Art & Culture had 4 questions, Economics had 10 questions, Science & Technology consisted of 8 questions, Current Affairs had 16 questions, International Organisation section had 8 questions and 6 questions were from Government Schemes.
- For UPSC prelims 2015, candidates must have to qualify for the General Studies CSAT Paper II with 33% marks and the merit was on the basis of the marks of General Studies Paper I.
- A lot of importance has been given to the Current Affairs section, Environment, Government Schemes and International Organisations.
Why should candidates solve previous UPSC Prelims 2015 Question Paper?
The UPSC Prelims examination is one of the toughest exams. Hence, students should be thorough with all the topics and subjects covered in the syllabus. Apart from completing the syllabus, it is equally important to practise previous years UPSC Prelims question papers. The following are the reasons as to why candidates should solve them:
To know and understand the examination pattern
Solving previous years question papers will help students understand the examination pattern. Once candidates know what type of questions were asked across different years, they can accordingly prepare a study plan. It also helps the candidates in identifying the weightage of marks assigned to topics in the syllabus.
To have an access about the Current Affairs
This is especially important for General Studies Papers where the syllabus emphasizes general knowledge as well as current issues of national and worldwide relevance. Students will be able to get an idea about the important subjects based on the topics that have been frequently asked in previous years’ question papers.
To understand the types of questions asked
It is important to understand the type and level of questions asked in the past year’s UPSC examination. When students refer to the previous question papers, they get an idea about the types of questions, nature of questions and structure of the questions. In addition to this, candidates will also get an idea about the difficulty level of paper.
To develop a preparation strategy
Solving the previous years’ question papers helps students get an idea about the areas that need more attention. This also helps them prepare a time table and distribute the maximum amount of time to the subjects they find difficult.
To revise the topics
Students can easily revise all the topics as they keep solving the past years question papers. Once the preparation is done, students should download the previous years’ papers from the Unacademy website and practise them. At times, questions are tweaked in a way that may confuse the students. Solving past papers will help them solve these tricky questions within the assigned time.
To undertake self assessment
Preparing for UPSC prelims examination by solving past UPSC Prelims question papers is ideally one of the best ways to excel. This will help in evaluating their performance and track their progress report. Students will be able to tackle the challenges and accordingly deal with them. They can determine the topics or chapters that need more attention. Hence, it is evident to motivate students to practise more and more question papers and mock tests.