The NMAT is a national-level entrance examination administered by GMAC, which owns the GMAT examination. The top business schools in India and a few other nations accept its marks. The NMAT is conducted during October and December. More than 50,000 applicants who want to attend a reputable management institution take the examination every session. The official 2022 notice is made public in August, and registrations are open till October 2022.
Table of Contents
- NMAT Notification 2022: Exam Highlights
- NMAT Notification 2022: Important Dates
- NMAT Notification 2022: Application Fee
- NMAT Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Notification 2022: Exam Pattern
- NMAT Notification 2022: Syllabus
- NMAT 2022: How to Register?
- Institutes that accept NMAT Score
NMAT Notification 2022: Exam Highlights
|NMAT Full Form||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|NMAT Exam Level||National Level: MBA Entrance Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year (70-day test window)|
|Mode||Two Testing Modes
|NMAT Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Exam Section||3 Sections:
|NMAT Exam Pattern||108 Questions|
|Number of Test Cities||46|
NMAT Notification 2022: Important Dates
|NMAT 2022 Registration Dates||1st August 2022 – 10th October 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Scheduling Dates||1st August 2022 – 10th October 2022|
|NMAT Rescheduling||1st August 2022 – 16th December 2022|
|NMAT Exam Date 2022||10th October 2022 – 19th December 2022|
|NMAT Registration Retake Scheduling||11th October 2022 – 16th December 2022|
|NMAT Retake Dates 2022||11th October 2022 – 16th December 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Result Date||To Be Notified|
NMAT Notification 2022: Application Fee
|Registration Fee||INR 2,800 + Taxes|
|Fees for Rescheduling||INR 1,200 + Taxes|
|Fees for Retaking||INR 2,800 +Taxes|
|Additional Score Report (above 5)||INR 300 per report + Taxes|
NMAT Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should verify the eligibility requirements of each participating college individually before choosing one in the registration as they may differ. As stated in the NMAT announcement, candidates must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the NMAT 2022:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution with at least a 50% average score.
- There won’t be any established age restrictions for the NMAT.
- The examination is also open to undergraduate students in their last year of study.
NMAT Notification 2022: Exam Pattern
- All the questions are MCQ based.
- No marks are deducted for incorrect answers.
- Candidates may attempt all questions without fear of negative marking.
- The order of the sections is up to the candidates. But once decided, the order is fixed.
- Once a section is closed, applicants cannot revisit it.
- Each segment’s questions must be answered by the applicants in the time given for that section.
NMAT Notification 2022: Syllabus
|Quantitative Skills||Language Skills||Logical Reasoning|
NMAT 2022: How to Register?
The NMAT has the lengthiest testing window, and applicants are limited to three attempts each calendar year. Candidates can register by submitting an online form, which will be accessible on the official site as of 1st August 2022.
- The applicant will be asked to enter the necessary information. Candidates should check the information before entering and submitting it to ensure there are no mistakes.
- Applicants must pay the application fees after entering their information.
- Applicants can choose the time slot, date, and examination venue once their payment has been completed adequately for the NMAT 2022 exam.
- Please be aware that the exam centre, date, and timing depend on availability. First come, first served will dominate the scheduling process.
Applicants will get a confirmation email with the exam time, exam date, and examination centre when the NMAT 2022 examination has been scheduled.
Institutes that Accept NMAT Score
Every year, 52 Indian B-schools participate in the computer-based, online NMAT exam. The following institutions accept NMAT results into their management programmes, according to the authorized GMAC official site:
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- Athena School of Management – Mumbai
- Bennett University – Delhi, NCR
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- BSE Institute Limited, Mumbai
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Indian School of Business (ISB) – (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA))
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- Jindal Global Business School – Delhi/NCR
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- NMIMS Mumbai
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
- SDA Bocconi Asia centre (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- SPJIMR – Mumbai (For PGMPW)
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- TAPMI (For Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Universal Business School
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- VIT University, Vellore
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
Applicants have until 10th October to finish NMAT 2022 registration and fill out the online application. Candidates will have a 70-day window to take the NMAT examination, from 10th October to 19th December. The NMAT exam dates for MBA programme admission have been made public by GMAC. Candidates can plan the exam date and show up for the computer-based examination after completing the registration process. Complete details about NMAT 2022, including the most recent developments, are provided in this article.