The Directorate General of Technical Education( DTE), the government body in charge of specialised education in Maharashtra, administers the MAH CET test, a public operation admission test. It has 200 multiple-choice questions and can be finished in2.5 hours. It also pertains to the MAH- CET MBA test( 150 twinkles). Campaigners who pass one of the top MBA entrance examinations are admitted to prestigious Maharashtrian operation institutions like JBIMS Mumbai, SIMSREE Mumbai, and KJ SIMSR Mumbai.
About MAH CET Exam
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET) is a computer-based test for admission to MBA and MMS courses of all the universities in Maharashtra and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College. The test is conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
The test is of 3 hours duration and consists of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) divided into 4 sections. The sections are:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
The MAH-CET exam tests the candidate’s ability in the above-mentioned sections. The Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension section test the candidate’s English language skills. The Quantitative Aptitude section tests the candidate’s maths skills. The Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning section test the candidate’s analytical and logical skills. The General Awareness section tests the candidate’s general knowledge.
The MAH-CET exam is challenging and requires a lot of hard work and dedication. The exam is conducted every year in March
|Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Score Validity||1 year|
|Test Administrator||DTE Maharashtra|
|No. of Question||200|
|Mode of Examinations||Computer-based test|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice|
|Total Number of marks||200|
|Total duration||2.5 hrs or 150 mins|
|Exam Centres||Across India|
|Number of answer options||5|
MAH CET Exam 2022: Important Dates
The expected important dates of the MAH-CET exam are tabulated below:
|MAH CET 2022 Events||MBA CET Exam Date 2022||Salient Features|
|MAH MBA CET 2022 registrations|
17-Mar-2022 to 20-Apr-2022 11-May-2022
|The registration and application period has been extended from April 7th to April 20th and further to May 11th. Candidates can fill out a form on the Maharashtra CET website.|
|Form correction||28-Jun-2022 to 30-Jun-2022||Candidates may update their final score during this period and upload a better copy of their photo and signature if required.|
|Admit card download||12-Aug-2022||Download from the Maharashtra CET official website using the application number and date of birth.|
|MAH MBA CET 2022 exam|
|The exam is to be conducted in two sessions at multiple testing centres in 48 cities.|
|MAH CET 2022 result declaration||To be announced||scores and scorecards can be downloaded from the official website.|
|MAH CET 2022 MBA CAP||September-October 2022||Candidates must register online to participate in the centralised advisory process or their CAP.|
MAH CET Exam 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed their Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or an equivalent exam from a recognised board to be eligible to take the MHT CET 2022 test.
- Candidates must have received at least a 50% on their HSC test.
- Candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories must have received at least 45% in their HSC test.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Students in the first or final year are also eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree Candidates can sign up for the test if they hold a bachelor’s degree from an authorised university.
- These applicants are required to submit an online application on time.
MAHCET Exam 2022: Exam Pattern
- The MAH-CET MBA CET 2022 test pattern is quite distinctive when compared to other MBA admission examinations. resulting in admission to different MBA/MMS and PGDM programmes at more than 300 MBA colleges in Maharashtra that are accredited by the UGC and AICTE.
- The test consists of a total of 200 questions, which are broken up into four portions. On a computer, candidates take the MAH CET test. The entire exam lasts 150 minutes. On paper, there aren’t any drawbacks.
- The exam’s language is English.
- Although this is an aptitude exam, the individual has little control over how difficult the questions are made. But the candidate must be able to understand how the MAH CET is divided into sections.
- To choose their admissions test preparation strategy for management positions, candidates should be aware of the individual weightings and overall scores allotted to each section.
|Section||No of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||50||50|
MAHCET Exam 2022: Syllabus
The MAH CET MBA Syllabus consists of four sections: Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal and Reading Comprehension.
|MAH CET MBA sections||MAH CET MBA syllabus|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Para jumbles, Antonyms, Grammar, Vocabulary|
|Logical Reasoning & Abstract Reasoning||Coding, Symbol-based Comparison, Venn Diagram, Blood Relations, Linear & Circular Arrangement, Series Completion|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Algebra, Probability, Ratio &, Percentage, Mensuration, Time & Work, Data Interpretation|
Best Colleges under MAH-CET
More than 350 management colleges and institutions in Maharashtra accept the results of the MAH CET. His top B schools that accept MAH CET points are listed below. For a complete list of MBA schools that accept MAH CET scores, refer to the exam highlights section above.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- MIT School of Business, Pune
- Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration and Computer Application, Lonavala
- Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- S.C.E.S. Indira School Of Business Studies, Tathwade
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies