The official site announced the SNAP notification, and registrations opened on 4th August 2022. Every year, SNAP is organised to gain admission to any Symbiosis International (Deemed University) institution’s MBA programme (SIU). The notification states that the test will be conducted in December 2022 on three different days this year.
Applicants who want to participate in an MBA programme at one of the 15 SIU-affiliated schools must take the required computer-based SNAP 2022 exam. The applicants in 2022 are allowed three attempts. There will be no normalisation if a student attempts the exam more than once; the maximum score will be used as the final result.
SNAP Notification 2022: Exam Highlights
Before looking at the specific details for SNAP 2022, take a quick look at the following table to get a general overview of the examination.
|Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)|
|Conducting Body||SIU – Symbiosis International University|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer-based|
|Frequency||Once in Every Year|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern|
|Fees||INR 1950 (As per the previous year’s analysis)|
|SNAP Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s degree with 50% (45% for reserved category) in aggregate|
|Official Contact Details|
Download SNAP Previous Years Question Papers
|SNAP 2015 Question Paper with Solutions||Download PDF|
|SNAP 2014 Question Paper with Solutions||Download PDF|
|SNAP 2013 Question Paper with Solutions||Download PDF|
|SNAP 2012 Question Paper with Solutions||Download PDF|
|SNAP 2011 Question Paper with Solutions||Download PDF|
|SNAP 2010 Question Paper with Solutions||Download PDF|
SNAP Notification 2022: Exam Dates
|SNAP Notification 2022||4th August 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Registration commences||4th August 2022|
|Last Date to Register for SNAP 2022||24th November 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||24th November 2022|
|SNAP Exam 2022 Admit Card||
|SNAP Exam Date 2022||
|Result Declaration||10th January 2023|
SNAP Notification 2022 Fees
The registration fees for the SNAP test 2022 are shown below
|SNAP Registration Fee||1950/- per test (applicable taxes)|
|Programme Registration Fee||1000/- per programme (applicable taxes)|
The following payment options are accessible to the applicant:
- Demand Draft
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
Applicants who desire to pay via demand draft must deliver it from any nationalised bank made out to the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” to the Symbiosis main campus. The online payment form for DD payments will be accessible.
Note: The Application Fee increases to double that amount if you want to retake the test. Whether they wish to take the examination once or twice must be decided by the applicants at the time of registration.
SNAP Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Once the announcement is out, candidates may check their eligibility for the SNAP Examination 2022 on the main site.
- However, to be eligible to sit for the test, candidates must have an overall academic achievement of 50% (or 45% for candidates from reserved categories).
- Candidates in their final year may also register for the SNAP 2022 Examination, but they must show documentation of their academic progress within the deadlines set by the relevant institutions.
- Their enrolment will be revoked if they don’t get at least 50% of the available points or an equal grade.
- For the SNAP Examination 2022, applicants of any nationality may apply. There is no upper age limit according to the official Symbiosis National Aptitude examination eligibility requirements.
SNAP Notification 2022: Registration
You may register for the SNAP 2022 exam on their official website. The registration starts from 4th August 2022 and ends on 24th November 2022. The following are some key details of the SNAP Registration:
- Once the form has been submitted, changes to the name, birthdate, category, and exam cities and centres won’t be accepted.
- The other things in the form can still be edited up to the deadline for registrations, which is November 24, 2022.
- After the applicant completes the application, the fees must be paid either through demand draft or online payment.
SNAP Notification 2022: Exam Pattern
|Exam Section||Normal Questions||Marks Per Correct Answer||Special Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||1||–||20||20|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||1||–||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||–||25||25|
Institutes that Accept SNAP Scores
|Colleges||Expected SNAP Cut Off (Percentile)|