The Ministry of Education, Government of India, has formed National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, self-sufficient premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade contributes to the skill development of India’s foreign trade sector.
In 2002, the institute was given “Deemed to be University” status. In the years 2005 and 2015, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) designated IIFT as a Grade ‘A’ institution. MBA, IIFT‘s flagship curriculum, is a six-trimester residential general management degree emphasising International Business. Admission to the programme is determined through an admission exam and an interview or group discussion, among other things.
IIFT Registration 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin online registration for IIFT 2023 in the first week of September 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for IIFT 2023 by visiting the official IIFT NTA website at iift.nta.nic.in.
IIFT Exam Dates 2023
|Registration of IIFT 2023||First week of September 2022|
|Last date to fill IIFT 2023 application form||Third week of October 2022|
|Correction window for IIFT application form||Last week of October 2022|
|IIFT 2023 admit card date||Second week of November 2022|
|IIFT 2023 exam date||First week of December 2022|
|Availability of answer key and challenge date||To be announced|
|IIFT final answer key 2023||To be announced|
IIFT Application Form 2023-Highlights
- Candidates can only apply for the IIFT MBA (IB) programme online.
- The IIFT online application form can be submitted via the NTA website at iift.nta.nic.in.
- Any other means of application will not be approved.
- Candidates must confirm that the submitted e-mail id and cellphone number are their own since any future communication will be delivered by NTA using the contact information provided.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must meet the IIFT eligibility requirements before registering for IIFT 2023. The IIFT 2023 eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed their degree in any field with a minimum of three years and a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), or a person with a handicap).
- Candidates taking a qualifying examination may also apply but must provide proof of qualification by October 7, 2023.
- There is no upper age limit for applying to IIFT.
Documents Required for IIFT Application Form 2023.
Before filling out the IIFT 2023 application form, candidates must have the necessary papers and information available.
- A scanned copy of a passport-sized picture (Black and white, in clear contrast)
- A scanned signature
- A scanned category certificate
- Two copies of 10th, 12th, and graduation academic mark sheets or certificates.
- Copy of undertaking for students who have not taken any other MBA entrance test, such as CAT, XAT, or any other (Only for NRI candidates)
- Official entries on passport pages
- Two recommendation letters.
Steps to Fill Out the Form for IIFT Registration 2023
Candidates should follow the instructions below when filling out the IIFT 2023 application form.
Step 1: Register for the IIFT 2023
Candidates must go to the IIFT NTA’s official website and click the “Admission 2023” link.
Step 2: Select “IIFT MBA(IB) 2023-25 (Only for Indian Candidates)”
On the main page of the official website, aspirants must click on the “Admission 2023” option. This will take them to the application instructions page, where they must click the “Apply Now” button.
Step 3: Complete the IIFT 2023 Application Form
Candidates must first register to create login credentials before filling out the IIFT application form. Following are the details:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the father/guardian
- Mother’s maiden name
- SC, ST, OBC, and PH are the different categories.
- The birthdate (DOB)
- The email address that is valid
- Phone number
- Residence address
Step 4: Upload the Necessary Papers
The necessary documentation should be available during IIFT registration in 2023. Candidates must upload their documents in the format and size as specified below
- Candidates must ensure that they have supplied a clean scanned copy of their certificates that reflect their category and subcategory.
- Scanned documents should be in JPG/JPEG format, with file sizes ranging from 50 to 300 KB.
Step 5: Select the IIFT Exam Centre 2023
When completing the application form for IIFT registration, candidates must select a test centre from the offered list according to their preferences. Candidates must choose at least four exam cities while completing the application form.
Step 6: Pay the IIFT Registration Fees 2023
After filling out all the data and uploading all the required papers, candidates will be forwarded to the payment page, where they must pay the application price for IIFT 2023 registration.
Step 7: Email Confirmation
Candidates will get a confirmation email regarding the IIFT 2023 test after making a successful payment.
Step 8: Download and print the confirmation email
After paying the application fee and receiving the confirmation email, candidates must print it together with a payment receipt for future reference.
Finally, start with the preparations for online mock examinations. Make use of shortcuts and other smart strategies to speed up your calculations. As you take additional exams, you will be able to figure out which techniques work best for you.