Online IBSAT registration for 2022 has started. The only way for applicants to register for the IBSAT exam is online. The registration deadline is 16th December 2022. The application procedure is detailed here, along with other important information. Candidates must comply with the IBSAT 2022 qualifying requirements before filling out the application. IBSAT 2022 results will be accepted by all ICFAI B-Schools for admission in 2023. The IBSAT 2022 exam will be held as a computer-based online examination and is moderately difficult. The predicted cut-off for admission to the top IBSAT-accepting B-School, ICFAI Hyderabad, may not go too high based on previous trends.
What is IBSAT?
IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is a national-level entrance examination for enrolment in MBA/PGPM programmes administered by ICFAI (The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) for higher education. 9 ICFAI Business Schools (IBS), including the IBS in Hyderabad, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, and Dehradun, Jaipur acknowledge IBSAT scores. The two-hour exam is a Computer-Based Test (CBT) with multiple-choice questions. The IBSAT is usually conducted over two days in December. Before appearing for the final selection rounds, which include the Group Discussion (GD) round and Personal Interview (PI) rounds, qualified applicants must first attend a selection briefing session.
IBSAT Exam 2022 Highlights
|Exam name||ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (A University according to Section 3 of UGC act 1956)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Pattern||140 questions in MCQ format|
|Exam Fees||INR 1,800|
|Number of Applications Received||Approx 25,000 in the previous years|
|Exam purpose||Admission into 9 Colleges of ICFAI Business School (IBS)|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||040-23440963|
IBSAT Application Form 2022
- Completing the IBSAT 2022 application is the first step in the admission process. Since there will be no option for submitting registration forms beyond the deadline, applicants must complete the form within the allotted period.
- The applications for 2022 will be accepted online.
- Making up a login ID and password is the first step in the application procedure, which concludes with the payment of an INR 1800 application fee.
- The IBSAT exam is held in several exam cities across the nation.
IBSAT Exam 2022 Dates and Events
Below are the tentative dates of IBSAT 2022 for the crucial events in the table below.
|IBSAT notification release||01-Jul-2022|
|IBSAT 2022 registration starts||04-Jul-2022|
|Last date of application||16-Dec-2022|
|IBSAT mock test 2022||10-Aug to 30-Sep-2022|
|IBSAT 2022 admit card download||Third week of December 2022|
|IBSAT 2022||Fourth week of December 2022|
|Result declaration||Last week of December 2022|
|Selection briefings||Second week of January to the third week of January 2023|
|Selection process||Third week of February 2023 onwards|
|Selection Process Result||The first week of March 2023|
|IBSAT 2022 selection registration for 8 IBS campuses||March 2023|
|Selection process||The second week of April 2023|
IBSAT Syllabus 2022
The specific syllabus for the IBSAT 2022 is not specified by IBS. The IBSAT 2022 syllabus’s topics, however, are comparable to those of the CAT, according to the previous year’s exam papers. Four sections will make up the syllabus. Applicants must be familiar with the key topics to score well on the test.
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be no time restriction for each segment, and applicants can move between them as they like.
- The IBSAT 2022 test lasts for 120 minutes.
- There will be 140 MCQs on the question paper, ranging in difficulty from easy to challenging.
- The test will be conducted using a computer-based testing format.
- Only English will be used for all questions.
- According to the IBSAT 2022 marking method, right answers will receive one mark, while incorrect responses will not be penalised.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections: RC, quants, verbal ability and DI (Data Interpretation). The distribution of questions by section is shown in the table below:
|Section||Marks Allotted||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||30|
IBSAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Aspirants should plan their preparation schedule with a focus on covering the most important subjects from the syllabus. Additionally, they must select and refer to the top IBSAT study books, five-year practice papers, and practice online mock exams. They must adhere to the advice given below as they get ready for IBSAT 2022:
- Commit approximately three to four months to study for the IBSAT.
- Assess self-preparation level by practicing on IBSAT sample questions.
- Read each section on the IBSAT curriculum and simultaneously jot down quick notes on each one for regular revision.
- To finish the syllabus, stick to a disciplined approach rather than preparing the topics at random.
- Clarify all of your doubts with group members and assist other people of the group in doing the same.
Online IBSAT 2022 practice exams are now available at ibsindia.org. Candidates may now register for the national mock test until September 30. Authorities have already started the IBSAT 2022 registration process online. Applicants must take the IBSAT 2022 test to participate in the admissions process for the MBA/PGDM programme at IBS 9 campuses. The deadline for IBSAT 2022 enrollment is December 16, 2022. Before applying, candidates must confirm that they meet the IBSAT eligibility requirements. In addition to IBSAT, the ICFAI B-schools also accept the CAT (started in 2020), XAT (started in 2020), NMAT by GMAC (started in 2020), and GMAT for admission in 2023.