.1. Which of the following skills are needed for the present-day teacher to adjust effectively with classroom teaching? . Knowledge of technology Il. Use of technology in teaching learning II. Knowledge of students' needs IV. Content mastery Codes: . (a) I and Ill . (b) Il and Ill ' (c) II, II, and IV . (d) Il and IV
2. The primary duty of a teacher is to . (a) Raise the intellectual standards of students . (b) Improve the physical standards of students . (c) Help in all-round development of students . (d) Imbibe value system in students
3. Which one of the following is the most important quality of a good teacher? . (a) Punctuality and sincerity . (b) Content mastery . (c) Content mastery and reactive . (d) Content mastery and sociable
. 4. The primary responsibility for the teacher's adjustment lies with .(a) The children .(b) The principal . (c) The teacher himself (d) The community
5. Which one of the following statements is correct? . (a) Syllabus is an annexure to the curriculum . (b) Curriculum is the same in all educational .(c) Curriculum includes both formal and informal . (d) Curriculum does not include methods of institutions. education. evaluation.
6. A successful teacher is one who is . (a) Compassionate and disciplinarian (b) Quite and reactive . (c) Tolerant and dominating . (d) Passive and active
7. The most important quality of a good teacher is . (a) Sound knowledge of subject matter . (b) Good communication skills . (c) Concern for students' welfare . (d) Effective leadership qualities
JRF Qualified | Motivational Speaker | Comedy Addict | Lyricist | 5 Year Teaching Experience |Youtuber | Unacademy Top Educator