1. Which of the following statements is correct? Objectives of research are stated in first chapter of the thesis . Researcher must possess analytical ability Variability is the source of problem . All the above
2. Research reports should be reviewed in the light of 1.investigator bias 2.cultural context 3.methodological factors Which of one of the following is correct? 1 and3 Only 1 Only 3 1, 2 and 3
3. Descriptive research studies is a category of research that aims to . A- achieve new insights of a concept. B- analyze characteristics of something. . C- determine the frequency with which something occurs. D-test the relationship between variables.
4. Diagnostic research studies is a category of research that aims to . A- achieve new insights of a concept. . B- analyze characteristics of something. . C- determine the frequency with which something occurs. . D- test the relationship between variables.
5. Analytical research is the type of research that A- is made for performing the basic or pure research; its a theoretical research. B- is intended for finding some solution to the problem considered . C- includes fact-finding enquires and surveys. . D- uses available information as the base to make the further critical evaluation.
JRF Qualified | Motivational Speaker | Comedy Addict | Lyricist | 5 Year Teaching Experience |Youtuber | Unacademy Top Educator