ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER unacademy
1. How often does the Census Bureau take a complete population count? a) Every year b) Every five years c) Every ten years d) Twice a year
2. Which of the following statements are true? a. The larger the sample size, the greater the sampling error . b. The more categories or breakdowns you want to make itn your data analysis, the larger the sample needed c. The fewer categories or breakdowns you want to make in your data analysis, the larger the sample needed d. As sample size decreases, so does the size of the confidence interval
3. A dependent variable refers to: a) the variable being manipulated or varied in b) a variable with a single value which remains c) the variable which shows us the effect of d) the experimental condition. some way by the researchei. constant in a particular context. the manipulation.
4. Sampling distributions tend to be what in shape? a) Bimodal b) Flat. c) Positively skewed. d) Normal.
5. The population consists of the results of repeated trials is named as: . (a) Finite population . (b) Infinite population . (c) Real population . (d) Hypothetical population
Double JRF Commerce/Management Motivational Speaker Comedy Addict Lyricist 5 Year Teaching Experience #TREND SETTER