According to reports, the CAT 2022 Notification will be released on July 31, 2022. Registration will be available online beginning August 3, 2022. CAT is a national-level Common Admission Test that is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). It is a computer-based entrance test for candidates seeking admission to various MBA programs at IIMs and non-IIMs institutes around the country. This page contains all the information you need about the CAT Registration Form 2022.
CAT 2022 Registration
CAT Registration 2022 will begin officially during the first week of August. Candidates should be aware that the CAT Application Form is also a form for IIM admissions and is only available online. The formal timeline for CAT Registration is scheduled to be revealed by the end of July.
Candidates who intend to take the forthcoming test should be informed of the official schedule for CAT Registration 2022. Candidates can indicate their chosen IIMs and interview cities on the CAT Application Form.
CAT Application Form 2022 Highlights
|Events related to CAT Registration||Details|
|Mode of CAT Registration 2022||Online|
|Fee Amount of CAT Application Form||INR 2,200 for General/OBC|
|INR 1,100 for SC/ST/PwD|
|Accepted Mode Of Payment||Debit/credit card or net banking|
|Test City Options||6|
|Documents are required for uploading||Recent passport size photo|
CAT 2022 Registration Dates
|Events related to CAT Registration 2022||Dates|
|CAT Registration 2022 Notification||Last week of July 2022 (Tentatively)|
|CAT Application Form 2022||First week of August 2022 (Tentatively)|
|CAT Registration Last Date||Third week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|CAT 2022 Form Correction Window||Third Week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|CAT 2022 Tutorial Release||Third Week of October 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card||Last Week of October (Tentatively)|
|CAT Exam 2022 Date||27 November 2022 (Tentatively)|
CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the entire CAT eligibility requirements that candidates must meet to be considered for the examination:
- Candidates for the CAT 2022 examination must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field from a recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she must have received at least 50% in their Graduation exams (45% for Reserved Category).
- Candidates scheduled to take the final semester exams in 2022 may also take this examination.
- Age Restriction: There is no set age limit for taking the CAT test.
How to register for CAT 2022?
Check out the whole step-by-step procedure for completing the CAT 2022 application form:
- To create your user profile, click the “Register” option on the authority’s website.
- Now, read the instructions before filling out the registration form, and then fill out the registration form as directed.
- Finish the signup procedure and login with your ID and password.
- Now proceed to the application form and fill out all the remaining information.
- The application form will include personal information, academic information, and communication data.
- After completing the information, upload any essential papers such as a photograph, signature, and category certificate ( if Applicable).
- To move to the next section, click “Save & Continue.”
- Now, choose appropriate payment channels and begin filling out the application fee.
- Complete the remaining steps for application form submission and keep a physical copy of the completed application form and fee receipt for future reference
List of documents required During CAT 2022 Registration
Candidates taking the forthcoming CAT Exam should be informed of the documents required to complete the CAT Registration Form. Keep the following documents on hand to fill in missing personal and academic information:
- Mark sheet for classes 10 and 12
- Certificate and mark sheet for graduation
- Certificate of Birth Address Proof
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe certification (if applicable)
- Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking Information
- Proof of Work Experience (If applicable)
Documents to be Uploaded while CAT 2022 Registration
|CAT Application Form Documents||Dimension/ Specification||File Format||File Size|
|Signature||80 mm X 35 mm||.jpg or .jpeg||<= 80 Kb|
|Photograph||30 mm X 45 mm||.jpg or .jpeg||<= 80 Kb|
|PwD/DA Certificate||Self-attested scanned as a pdf document|
|NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate||Self-attested Scanned||–|
CAT 2022 Application Fee
CAT Application Fee 2022
General and NC-OBC
SC, ST, and PwD