Komala Valli V is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
JANAUARY 7, CURRENT AFFAIRS
. Name: V.Komala Valli . Qualification: M.Tech IT Experience : 3 Years as Assistant Professor o Hobbies: Reading Books, Listening Music Encourage Me : Like, Rate ,Review and Share . Follow Me: https://unacademy.com/user/Koma aVa i
1. How many Anganwadi workers conferred National? a) 32 b) 54 c) 62 d) 97
Answer: d) 97 Union Minister Maneka Gandhi conferred National Awards to 97 Anganwadi workers (AWWs) on 7th January 2019. V The awards were given for their Exceptional Achievements for the year 2017-18. The award is to motivate the AWWs and recognize their exemplary service in the field of child development and related areas under the Integrated Child Development Scheme.
2. Where the Indo-Norwegian business Conference was held? a) Mumbai b) Oslo c) Bergen d) New Delhi
Answer: d) New Delhi Prime Minister of Norway, Erna Solberg arrived in New Delhi on a three-day state visit to India on 7th January 2019. She will participate in the Indo-Norwegian Business Conference. Norway is a leading ocean country and a major exporter of seafood, oil and gas.
3. Which city hosted the finals of inaugural 24-team ATP cup men's tennis tournament? a) Sydney b) Paris bil c) London d) Tokyo
Answer: a) Sydney Sydney hosted the finals of inaugural 24 team ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) cup men's tennis tournament. V The tennis tournament will be played from 3rd January 2020 Sydney, Brisbane and one other Australian city will Co-host the tournament.
4. Which state government has announced interest free loan of Rs. 3 Lakh for Women self-help groups? a) Odisha Uy b) Maharastra c) Madhya Pradesh d) Telangana
Answer: a. Odisha On 5th Janaury 2019, Odisha's Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced interest-free loans of up to Rs.3 Lakh for women self help groups (WSHGs) in the state.
5. Who took oath as the Prime Minister of Bangladesh? a) Khaleda Zia b) Falhruddin Ahmed c) Sheikh Hasina d) Khawaja Nazimuddin
Answer: d) 10 v On 7th January 2019, the Union Cabinet approved a 10% reservation for 'economically backward' upper castes in government jobs. The reservation will be applicable for those belonging to the upper castes and earning less than Rs.8 Lakh per year. A bill to amend Article 15 and 16 of the Constitution will be moved in the Parliament to this effect.
8. Where will the 18th edition of the 'Swami Haridas Tanseen Sangeet Nritiya Mahotsav' be held? a) Mumbai bil b) Varanasi c) Jaipur d) New Delhi
Answer: c) Madhya Pradesh Madhya Pradesh government has decided to cut the salary and allowances of the legislators if they create a ruckus in the assembly
10. Himalayan Hydro Expo 2018 Kicked off at? a. Kathmandu b. Delhi c. Calcutta d. Shimla
Thank You! Encourage Me : Like , Rate ,Review and Share