Komala Valli V is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
JANUARY 20, CURRENT AFFAIRS
. Name: V.Komala Valli . Qualification: M.Tech IT o Experience : 3 Years as Assistant Professor o Hobbies: Reading Books, Listening Music Encourage Me : Like, Rate,Review and Share . Follow Me: https://unacademy.com/user/Koma aVa i
What is the theme of the 9th Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2019? 1. a. Gujarat Going Global b. Shaping new India c. Connecting India to World d. Exploring our India
Answer: b. Shaping new India On 18th January, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 9th edition of Vibrant Gujarat global investors' summit- 2019 at Mahatma Mandir Exhibition cum Convention Centre in Gandhinagar. The main theme of the 3-day summit is "Shaping a new India". More than 30 thousand international and Indian delegates including the 5 Heads of States from Uzbekistan, Rwanda, Denmark, Czech Republic and Malta are participating in the summit
2. Which State finished top in Khelo India Youth Games? a. Maharashtra b. Delhi c. Haryana d. Karnataka
Answer: a. Maharashtra Maharashtra finish top with 228 medals. Haryana second with 178 medals, and Delhi third with 136 medals in Khelo India Youth Games.
3. Which State Government to give Government Job to all Medal winners from their state in Khelo India Youth Games? a. Punjab b. Sikkim c. Assam d. Meghalaya
Answer: a. Punjab
4. Which country will host the 14th session of the Conference of Parties to United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification 2019? a. Japan b. China c. India d. Australia
Answer: c. India India will host the 14th session of the Conference of Parties to United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification this year to address the issue of land degradation and desertification.
5. The country's first cremation ground for cows will be prepared in which city? a. Satna b. Lucknow c. Bhopal d. Rewa
Answer: a. CNR Rao Eminent Indian scientist CNR Rao of the Jawaharlal Nehru for Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bengaluru, has been conferred with the first Sheikh Saud International Prize for Materials Research by the Centre for Advanced Materials of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
8. Which country's airport to be renamed after boxing legend Muhammad Ali? a. UK b. Russia c. USA d. Pakistan
Answer: a. Delhi In a first, an exclusive and certified veterinary hospital operating 24x7 was inaugurated at Tiz Hazari, New Delhi. The hospital will focus on issues such as birth control of monkeys, sterilisation of stray dogs, and cow shelter home.
10. Andry Rajoelina sworn in as President of a. Madagascar b. Czech republic c. Paraguay d. Nigeria
Two commemorative coins in the denomination of Rs 100 and Rs 5 were released to mark the 102nd birth anniversary of late Tamil Nadu chief minister and ruling AIADMK founder MG Ramachandran which was celebrated across the state.