DNA OF JULY 13/2018 FOR KPSC EXAMS Presented by Shantagouda
About me Engineering Graduate Cleared KAS 2014 UPSC CSE Mains 2017 . Former SAP ABAP Consultant at Wipr< - Former Excise Sub Inspector(ESI) RATE REVIEW RECOMMEND Follow me on : https://unacademy.com/user/beingshan
Today's Important Issues 1. Polavaram Proiect. 2. National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA). 3. Hima Das: Won Gold at World Junior Athletic Championship 4. Demand for Separate state : North Karnataka. 5. India formally announced as 69th shareholder of EBRD 6. India becomes world's sixth largest economy, muscles past France.
1.Polavaram Project OPolavaram Project is a multi-purpose irrigation project which has been accorded national project status by the union government of India. This dam across the Godavari River is under construction located in West Godavari District andEast Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh state. OIts reservoir spreads in parts of Chhattisgarh and Orissa.
2. National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) O NPPA is an independent body under Department of Pharmaceuticals [ ] under the Union Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. NPPA f Schedule I of DPCO, 2013. ixes ceiling price of essential medicines that are listedin order to keep them reasonable levels.
3. Hima Das Becomes First Indian To Win Gold In Track Event At Athletics Junior World Championships Hima das clinched the gold medal in 400-metre final at the World U-20 Championships in Tampere, England. 18-year-old Hima hails from a rice farmer family based in Dhing village in Nagaon district of Assam.
4. Demand for Separate North Karnataka Post Budget 2018, demand for separate state gathered storm. DInequality in development. Regional Imbalance : Naniudappa Committee (2002) Article 3710 of Constitution. Regional Development Boards. OUnification Movement and Freedom Movement.
5. India formally announced as 69th shareholder of EBRD India being shareholder, will only take shareholding in EBRD and will not be recipient of EBRD financing. But it may benefit India indirectly through EBRD projects or if Indian companies invest alongside the bank. It will pave way for more joint investment with Indian companies across EBRD regions of operation
6. India becomes world's sixth largest economy, muscles past France. India became the sixth largest economy with a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of USD 2.59 trillion surpassing France. India likely to go past the United Kingdom, which is at the fifth position, according to an analysis of data compiledby the World Bank O The US is the world's largesteconomy with a size of USD 19.39 trillion, followed by China (USD 12.23 trillion) at the second place.