Table of contents
- Top Books for NEET
- NEET Books For Physics
- NEET Books For Chemistry
- NEET Books For Biology
- Elements to Choose Right NEET Preparation Books
- Important Videos for NEET Books
This article sheds light on the list of NEET preparation books that are required for preparing for the NEET 2023 exam. Candidates interested in successfully passing the NEET UG exam need to go through an array of textbooks including NCERT books, NEET syllabus-related reference books, NEET previous question paper books, and books containing NEET solved papers.
Applicants may need to purchase some of the recommended books for each topic, namely physics, chemistry, and biology, for better test preparation.
General information about the NEET 2023 is mentioned here:
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|NEET 2023 exam date||May 2023|
Top Books for NEET 2023
NEET UG has a fairly vast syllabus that comprehensively covers a range of subjects. No single book contains everything a candidate needs to learn to crack the exam. The books mentioned in the table below are must-have books for all aspirants, recommended by several experts. There is also an additional subject-wise list of essential books and a significantly shorter subject-wise list of reference books for candidates looking for a deeper understanding of concepts.
NEET Objective Question Bank for
Physics, Biology, and Chemistry
|NEET Guide for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||Disha Publication|
|NCERT Physics Class 11 & Class 12 textbooks||NCERT|
|NCERT Chemistry Class 11 & Class 12 textbooks||NCERT|
|NCERT Biology Class 11 & 12 textbooks||NCERT|
Also see: NEET 2023 Study Material
NEET Books For Physics
For Physics, candidates should go through the below-mentioned books :
- Objective Physics By DC Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
- 40 Days of Physics for NEET by S.B. Tripathi
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics by Richard P. Feynman, Robert B. Leighton, Matthew L. Sand
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
NEET Books For Chemistry
For Chemistry, candidates should study the below-mentioned books :
- Objective Chemistry by R.K. Gupta
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- 40 Days Chemistry for NEET by Sudhanshu Thakur
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison
- Elementary Problems in Organic Chemistry for NEET by M.S.Chauhan
- Organic Chemistry by Boyd and Morrison
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
NEET Books For Biology
For Biology, candidates should study the below-mentioned books :
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- GR Bathla publications for Biology
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- 40 Days Biology for NEET by S. Chakravarty
- Biology by Campbell & Reece
|NEET Physics Notes||NEET Chemistry Notes||NEET Biology Notes|
|Physics Mind Maps||Chemistry Mind Maps||Biology Mind Maps|
|NEET Physics Syllabus||NEET Chemistry Syllabus||NEET Biology Syllabus|
Importance of the Best Books in NEET 2023 Preparation
To begin their NEET 2023 preparations, candidates need to thoroughly study NCERT books. The most excellent books to address all of the fundamental ideas in biology, chemistry, & physics are those published by NCERT. Before studying other reference materials, candidates should read the NCERTs to develop their conceptual understanding of the topics.
In addition to NCERT books, aspirants can choose the finest NEET books from the list provided below to comprehend the subjects better and prepare for difficult questions.
Six Useful Tips for NEET Books
The following are some helpful hints for using the top NEET books that we have provided for the candidates in this area of the article:
- NCERT NEET books should be read first, followed by other publications
- Page by page, read the NCERT and other NEET reference books
- No matter how extensive the syllabus is, avoid doing any selective studying.
- Complete as many practice problems as you can
- Take as many practice exams as you can
- Set aside time to assess your performance ultimately
Elements to Choose Right NEET Preparation Books
The following considerations should be taken into account when choosing the best NEET-preparation books for aspirants:
- Advice from professors or elders:
While there are many NEET books just on the market, one must choose the ones that are most appropriate for themselves. A personalised recommendation would aid in making a wiser decision than simply stockpiling NEET preparation books & failing to learn from those.
Since each aspirant has a different degree of knowledge and capacity for comprehension, it frequently happens that a student finds the book beneficial. In contrast, another student might not be able to locate it appropriately. Therefore, it is important to select books regarding NEET preparation by one’s particular needs and aptitude.
- Content of books:
One should consult customer reviews to learn how simple it would be for students to read and comprehend the finest books for NEET preparation. The quality of the language, the readability or comprehension of the information, and the covering of themes & chapters from the NEET curriculum, among other things, should all be examined.
Candidates should always use the most recent NEET book edition. Older versions can have out-of-date information, making it challenging to prepare them properly.
- Practice Materials:
When choosing the finest books regarding NEET preparation, students also should make sure that the books include enough practice problems, as well as their answer keys and answers, or previous years’ solved question papers, in addition to chapter-by-chapter theoretical information.
NEET preparation books are the first thing each applicant thinks of. One of the crucial components of any exam preparation is reading. Without NEET books, preparation for the NEET Exam is lacking. Many NEET preparation books are available; however, it’s essential to use the proper reading material. It might be tricky for medical aspirants to select the appropriate NEET books. Before beginning their test preparation, they should be familiar with the NEET syllabus.
Important Videos for NEET Books
Best Books For NEET Chemistry
Best Books for NEET 2023