UPSC has issued the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card for all the candidates who have successfully applied for the same. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in. The candidates can download the hall ticket for UPSC CAPF AC 2022 and can attend the exam on August 07, 2022. There will be two sets of papers which will be conducted in two parts which will be 10 AM to 12 PM for Paper one and 2 PM to 5 PM for Paper 2. Read this complete article to get more details on UPSC CAPF AC admit card 2022.
Table of content
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022 – Application Fee
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022 – Age Limit
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022 Vacancy Details Total
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Physical Eligibility Details
- How to Fill UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Online Form 2022
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Important Links
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022- Important Dates
The applicants who have applied for this test should keep track of the important details about the events and schedule from here.
CAPF Notification 2022 Release Date
20 April 2022
Online registration starts from
20 April 2022
Last date to apply online
10 May 2022
Release of admit card
15 July 2022
CAPF Exam Date 2022
07 August 2022
Result released date
To be notified
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022 - Application Fee
Those candidates who belong to the general and other backward category must pay the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant application fee to submit the registration form successfully. The application fees amount is different from one category to the other. The amount of the fees needed to be paid by the various categories has been given below.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022 - Age Limit
According to the CAPF age limit criteria, the age of the applicants should not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years. The upper age limit is settled down with a certain relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For those who belong to the OBC category get the age relaxation for 3 years. For the candidates who belong to SC/ST category, J&K residents, Ex-servicemen commissioned officer, and central government servants, the relaxation is of 5 years.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2022 Vacancy Details Total
The CAPF vacancy 2022 has been released along with the recruitment brochure. The candidates will have to check the vacancy availability thoroughly before applying for the same. For the year 2022, a total of 253 CAPF vacancies have been released along with the information brochure. The candidate can take a look below for the vacancies with the respective profile from below – provided table:
Number of Vacancies
BSF (Border Security Force)
CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)
SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)
UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Physical Eligibility Details
The Physical Eligibility test is different for both females and males candidates. Thes eligibility criterias have been settled by the officials. Male candidates should have a minimum height of 165 cm while their weight should not exceed 50 Kg. The female candidates should have a minimum height of 157 cm and their weight must be 46 kg.
How to Fill UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Online Form 2022
It is important for the candidates to follow the instructions while filling up the UPSC CAPF application form 2022. With the help of the official website link the candidates can apply for the same. They should make sure that they are fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the UPSC CAPF AC form 2022. Here we have mentioned the steps to fill the application form successfully –
- Open the official website of UPSC CAPF
- Now, find the apply online link on the home page of the website.
- A new window will open showing the application form.
- Fill the application form for UPSC CAPF with the correct details.
- Place the signature and photograph in the required format and dimensions.
- Now, make the submission of an application form.
- Pay the registration fee as per the category requirement.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application form for the future perspective.