Table of content
- SSC Stenographer 2022 Admit Card Dates
- How to download an SSC Stenographer Admit Card?
- Details in SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
- How to Correct Discrepancies in SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022?
- Documents to carry along with SSC Stenographer Admit Card
- SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
SSC Stenographer 2022 Admit Card Dates
The SSC Stenographer Skill test is conducted to organize an All-India Open Competitive Examination for filling up vacancies of Stenographer based posts of Type C and D. The SSC Stenographer test is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission of India. Before the release of Admit Card, the Application submission had been done via the online platform. The examination of the SSC Stenographer Skill Exam is to be organized on the dates of 20th June 2022 and 21st June 2022. Aspirants need to obtain a soft copy of their admit cards online from the link www.sscnr.nic.in, along with the SSC Stenographer’s new examination dates. The SSC Stenographer 2022 Admit cards have been recently uploaded on 15th June 2022 on the Official website. The admit cards of various regions can be downloaded according to various regions and the hyperlinks embedded with them.
How to download an SSC Stenographer Admit Card?
The aspirants appearing for the post of stenographers need to download a soft copy as well as keep a hard copy and the photocopy of the admit card for entering the exam hall & for future reference. The aspirants can download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card by following the below-mentioned simple steps:
- Enrolled and eligible criteria fulfilled aspirants shall be able to obtain a soft copy of the hall ticket or admit card of the SSC Stenographer by going through the government available weblink i.e., HTTPS://ssc.nic.in/.
- The eligible individuals then need to fill in their pre-received Registration ID or Unique Roll ID, Unique Password and the confirmation captcha code.
- Finally, the individual would be able to see their respective Admit Card and will be able to download it online.
Details in SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
The SSC stenographer admit card is not only important as it is compulsory for the candidate for being present at the examination centre; rather it also contains a wide array of details that carry much importance to the candidate. The following information shall be present in the SSC Stenographer Hall ticket or Admit Card:
- Aspirant’s Name
- Aspirants Unique Roll ID
- Aspirant’s Unique Registration ID
- Father’s and Mother’s Names
- Birth Date
- Digitally signature image
- Scanned Photograph of Candidate
- Exam date and time
- Exam Venue
- Important exam date regulations
- Time of Reporting
- Test Category
How to Correct Discrepancies in SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022?
In case any aspirant is not able to recognise their information on the availed admit card from the website link at least in a time of one week previous to the examination date then it should be required for them to get in touch with their regulatory region or subregion-based commission office. The candidate must have and obtain evidence of filled SSC Stenographer form 2022. Candidates are also required to provide details such as registration ID, email ID, contact number, name, birth date, and exam name while they raise any issue or contact with the Staff Selection Committee. Each region has their own offices to which the issues need to be addressed. Candidates can find their region according to the source link present on the official website from where they had downloaded their Hall ticket.
Documents to carry along with SSC Stenographer Admit Card
It is important to remember and keep in mind for each aspirant appearing for the SSC Stenographer Skill Test 2022 that they need to carry some important documents together with the SSC Admit Card. These official documents are compulsory for every candidate and carry the same importance as the SSC hall ticket. Thus, to be aware the list of those documents and items are:
- Aadhaar ID or Electronic Aadhaar ID hard copy
- Voter’s ID document
- Government Approved License of Driving
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) ID
- Passport ID
- School ID or college Identity document
- Employee-based ID document for Government, PSU or Private working individuals
- If any other photograph containing ID issued by the Union/State Government should also be brought.
SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Their Staff Selection Committee has also laid down several important norms and instructions that need to be strictly maintained and followed by the Aspirant. Those vital guidelines are:
- The aspirant needs to strictly wear a mask always throughout the examination site.
- Maintaining Social Distance is quite essential
- Aspirants need to report to the examination site at the time for going through the verification procedures
- Electronic and Digital Items are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall
- Any kind of stationary-based items such as pencils, books, etc., are also prohibited
- The candidate shall strictly adhere to the invigilator guidelines within the examination site
- Candidates indulging in unfair methods shall be cancelled and debarred from the examination
- Aspirants need to take with them the SSC stenographer hall ticket with a piece of photo evidence to the examination location.