An essential topic for the UPSC Exam is the PM- KISAN Scheme.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the most competitive exams in India. The UPSC CSE-GS is the General Studies paper for this examination, conducted every year to test the intellectual acumen and academic expertise of candidates to appoint officers in All India Administrative Civil Services.
What is PM KISAN e-KYC?
PM KISAN is a central government scheme in India by which the Indian government provides financial assistance to farmers who meet certain conditions. All land-owning farmer families would receive annual income assistance of Rs. 6,000, paid out in three equal amounts of Rs. 2000 every four months, under the proposal. The farmers eligible for this scheme will receive the funds in their bank accounts.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PM KISAN) is the name of the scheme that was launched by the central government.
The country’s small and marginal farmers. The main benefit is Rs. 6000, which is distributed in three instalments of 2000 each.
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide farmers with financial assistance. If you are a recipient of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you should complete the PM Kisan e-KYC procedure in order to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits. If you have not yet finished the previously given link pmkisan.gov.in ekyc, you must go to PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in and fill out the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC.
Advantages of the PM KISAN Scheme
- The PM KISAN Yojana provides assistance to 12 crore farmers across the country. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- The PM KISAN Yojana is a financial assistance programme for farmers, regardless of their landholdings
- Farmers from all around the country benefit from the scheme, which provides them with vital income support of up to Rs 6,000. The funds are transferred directly to the bank accounts of the farmers who have requested them
- Anyone who has initially offered the first eight payments is exempt from applying for the ninth
- They should get the ninth instalment in due order, directly into their bank accounts
- Farmers should visit PM KISAN’s website or download the PM KISAN mobile application if they have not received their eighth payment or any other payment
PM Kisan – Appendix
PM Kisan e-KYC Update, KYC Status Check Online, Last date, e-KYC List
PM KISAN eKYC Status Update
In recent times, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 has experienced substantial revisions. Only farmers who complete the e-KYC will be eligible for the next payment. Their payment will not arrive until this is completed.The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was developed to assist farmers, and practically all of them are registered.
How to Check PM Kisan eKYC Status Online
Farmers enrolled in the PM KISAN yojana must now have an e-KYC card, according to the government. Follow these steps to get an e-KYC card:
- On the official website, you may learn more about PM Kisan
- The Farmers Corner option is located on the right side of the screen
- On that page, Click the link to eKYC
Farmers who have been waiting for the PM Kisan Yojana’s 11th payment will finally get it on Wednesday, which is tomorrow. Following the previously stated schedule, an installment of Rs 2000 may be deposited into the farmers’ bank accounts.
How to Update eKYC?
- Choose ‘eKYC’ from the drop-down option under the ‘Farmers Corner’ area on the right-hand side of the screen on the authorised portal
- On the next page, fill out the ‘Aadhar OTP e-KYC’ form, enter your Aadhaar number, and click the ‘Search’ button
- Once you submit the Aadhaar-linked mobile number, you will receive an OTP through text on the phone number you provided
- Your KYC will be successfully updated after you submit the OTP
Steps to do PM Kisan eKYC through CSC Center
Check the following steps to do PM Kisan eKYC through CSC center –
- Visit the nearest CSC Center.
- Ask the concerned person to update the PM Kisan e-KYC online.
- Provide them with the required information such as valid Aadhar card details.
- They will fill in the required details and submit them on the website.
- After that the system will confirm the Aadhar details along with other information.
- Once they verified details, then e-KYC will be done.
Documents Required for PM KISAN eKYC
To complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e KYC document, the registered farmer must have a valid Aadhar card. If the farmer’s cellphone number is linked with his Aadhar card, he can complete his PM Kisan Ekyc 2022 online. The user must perform an offline eKYC at an offline facility, such as the Common Service Center, for PM KISAN e-KYC.