MCQ'S History Class 7 NCERT Presented by Sathvika
ABOUT ME B.Tech (ECE) Qualified for UPSC CSE Mains Appeared for inter view IBPS PO twice, Air Force ppeared for interview twice, FCI(MT) Hobbies: News paper craft, candle making Rate, Review, Recommend
1.Importantaddition in 16th century warfare Horses b. Elephants c. Canons d. None of the above a.
- Solution: C Babur used them effectively in 1st battle of Panipat
2. Consider the following statements about Mughal rule 1. Humayun was forced to flee Iran by Sherkhan 2 Mughlas wanted to be known as descendants of Mongol umayun was torced to flee tribes Choose the correct statements a Only 1 b. Only 2 C. Both 1&2 d. None
Solution: A Mughals - wanted to be known as descendants of Timur's
3. Mansabdar is an individual who holds a position or rank. It is grading system used by Mughals to fix a. Rank b. Salary c. Military responsibilities d. All of the above
Solution: D . He was required to maintain specified no. of He was required to maintain specified no. of sawar(cavalrymen)
4. Choose the incorrect statements 1. Zat is the revenue system in reign of Mughals Zabt is numerical value that determines rank and salary in reign of Mughals Only 1 Only 2 Both 1&2 None of the above 2. a. b. c. d.
. Solution: C - Interchange e Zabt-Akbar reign- survey of crop yields- each Interchange province divided into revenue circle with its own schedule of revenue rates for individual crops
5.Choose the correct statements about Akbar Nama 1. 1st volume- Akbar's Ancestors 1. 1s* volume- Akbar's Ancestors 2. 2nd volume-events of Akbar's reign 3. 3rd volume- Akbar's admin 4. 4th a. Only 1,2,3 b. Only 2,3,4 c. Only 1,3,4 d. Only 1,2,4 volume- Akbar's army
Solution:A By Abul Fazal . 3rd volume-Ain-i-akbari - adiministrationtgeography+revenue+army+hou sehold . No 4th volume
8.Sulh-i-kul associated with Akbar was a. Idea of intolerance b. Idea of revenue system c. Idea of military governance d. His own religion
9. Consider the following statements 1. During reign of Akbar revenue of Jagirs is almost equal to salary of mansabdar 2. During reign of Aurangazeb mansabdars exploited when they have jagir Choose the correct statements a Only 1 b. Only 2 c. Both 1&2 d. None of the above
. Solution: C
10. Inheritance in Mughal empire is based on a. Primogeniture b. Coparcenary inheritance c. Both a&b d. None of the above
Solution: B primogeniture- eldest son inherited Coparcenaryi
12.Subadars in Akbar's reign used to deal a. Political administratiorn b. Military administration c. Both a & b d. None of the above
13. Diwan-i-khas o am in Shahjahan reign is iwan-1-khas o am in Shanjahan reignis Garden Ceremonial halls Prayer halls None of the above a. b. c. d.
14.Consider the following statements mansabdars 1. Salaries were paid as revenues from jagirs 2. All of them used to reside in their jagirs Choose the incorrect statements a. Only 1 b. Only 2 c. Both 1&2 d. Neither 1 nor 2
Solution: B Most mansabdars did not actually reside in jagirs, they did not administer the jagirs o Had only rights of revenue
15. Persian court chronicles described muslim sultans as Father of his people a. b. Shadow of Good c. Himself as Good c. 1imseif as TO d. frienc
From Hyderabad, Qualified for UPSC CSE Mains, loves to make decorative items with Newspaper