MCQ'S History Class 7 NCERT Presented by Sathvika
ABOUT ME B.Tech (ECE) Qualified for UPSC CSE Mains Appeared for inter view IBPS PO twice, Air Force ppeared for interview twice, FCI(MT) Hobbies: News paper craft, candle making Rate, Review, Recommend
1. Dehliwal means a. Coins minted in Delhi b. One of the city in Delhi People living in Delhi d. Rulers of Delhi c.
2. Qutb Minar was part of which city in Delhi a. Siri b. Delhi -I-kuhna c. Jahanpanah d. Tughlaqabad
3. Choose the correct statements about Tawarikh 1. Authors were learned men 2. Li 3. Their ideas were not shared by a. Only 1,2 b. Only 1,3 c. Only 2,3 d. Only 1,2,3 ived in villages everybody
Solution: B o They lived in Cities ey lived in Ciues They often wrote for rich rewards
4. Raziya Sultana and Rudramadevi were famous women rulers of India. Apart from them famous women ruler of the times was a. Nurjahan b. Mumtaz c. Didda d. None of the above
Solution:C She ruled Kashmir
5. Qibla associated with Islam is a. Sermon delivered by leader on Friday b. Prayer c. Leader d. Direction muslim stand during prayer
Solution: D Sermon delivered on Friday- Khutba . Leader- Imam Qibla in India-West
Solution: B Purchased for military ser vice by Iltutmish
8. Kharaj a tax during sultanate period is on a. Cattle b. Houses c. Agriculture d. pottery
9. Consider the following statements 1. Large parts of subcontinent remained outside the control of Delhi Sultans 2. Forested areas of gangetic palin and Bengal became independent Choose the incorrect statements a Only1 b. Only2 c. Both 1 &2 d. Neither1 nor 2
- Solution D
10. Ibn battuta, a traveller is from a. Morocco b. Greece c. Italy d. Turkey
Solution: A Whose court?
Choose the correct statements from the following Alauddin Khilji used Delhi-i-kuhna as garisson town 12. 1. auddn Khlji used Delhl-kuhna as garisson town Mohammad tughluq built a new garrison town Only 1 Only2 Only 1,2 None of the above 2. a. b. c. d.
hoose the correct options indicating the 13. C order of rulers who ruled Delhi a. Turkish, Khalji,Tugluq, Sayyid b. Turkish, Tugluq,Khalji, Sayyid c. Turkish, Khalji,Sayyid,Tugluq d. Tugluq, Khalji, Sayyid, Turkish
14.Consider the following statements 1. Bandagans have resulted in political instability 2. Mongols attacks have decreased during reign of Alaunddin khilji Choose the correct statements a. Only 1 b. Only 2 e.Both e. Both d. none
. Solution:A - Mongols attacks increased
15. Choose the incorrect statements 1. Shershah borowed admininstration model from Alauddin khilji 2. Akbar borrowed from Shershah Choose the options a. Only 1 b. Only 2 e. Both 1 &2 d. none
- Solution D
From Hyderabad, Qualified for UPSC CSE Mains, loves to make decorative items with Newspaper