The EPFO exam in India is conducted by UPSC for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer.
- Short Notification out on 21 Feb 2023
- Form submission to start from 25th Feb, 2023 12:00 PM
- Form submission to end on 17th Mar, 2023 6:00 PM
- EO/AO: 418 vacancies
- APFC: 159 vacancies
- A candidate who is above the age of 21 and is below 35 years of age is eligible on the age front.
- Relaxation of 5 years on the age limit if you belong to SC/ST category, and 3 years in the case of the OBC category.
- Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized university in any discipline.
UPSC APFC Exam Pattern
- The UPSC EPFO APFC exam includes two phases, Phase 1 and Phase 2.
- Phase 1 is the written exam
- The exam carries 100 marks and the duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Negative marking of 1/3 marks upon marking a wrong answer.
- Phase 2 is the Personal Interview, which carries a total of 100 marks
- Previous exam was held in 2016 – notification after 6 years
- There will be objective-type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There is a negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to each question
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
- Photograph and signature