NTA NET PAPER 1 75 DAYS DAILY MCQ SERIES BY - TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER unacademy
1. How would you define 'the research process'? a) The researcher's plan of action to be followed when carrying out research. . b) A method of collecting research data. c) The stages or steps the researcher follows in carrying out a research project. d) The account of a study the researcher wil write at the end of the study ready for publication.
2. Why does a researcher write a research proposal at . a) So they will not forget what they are doing during .b) So they can advertise for people to take part in the the start of a study? the study. study. c) To make sure they have not left any part of the study out when they are planning it. d) To apply for ethical approval and to gain permission to access participants or sources of data
3. When might a researcher not carry out a full review of the literature at the start of a study? . a) In the case of some qualitative research designs so that the researcher is not influenced or biased by the ideas that already exist. b) To save time. c) To save money. d) If the literature is old and will not provide a firm basis for the study.
4. What is a hypothesis? a) A statement that the researcher wants to test through the data collected in a study. b) A research question the results will answer. c) A theory that underpins the study. d) A statistical method for calculating the extent to which the results could have happened by chance
5. What does the term 'reliability' indicate? a) We can trust that the research has being carried out to a high standard. . b) That the results are accurate. c) That the researcher can be trusted. d) That the tool of data collection can be regarded as measuring accurately and consistently.
6. An experimental design should be used when the researcher seeks to answer a question that deals with A. describing or predicting an aspect of behavior. B. identifying the causes of a relationship between variables. C. examining the correlation between two or more individual differences variables. D. describing, predicting, understanding, or treating the behavior of one individual
. 7. Which of the following is the first step in the research process? To explore the sources of information to determining the problem Survey of related literature . Identification of problem Finding solution to the problem
9. Complete the following statement. The better the internal reliability then: ' the more likely the test is measuring what it is intended to measure. with any other variable. measure and other variables. the lower the maximum correlation of that test * the higher the correlation between that none of these
JRF Qualified | Motivational Speaker | Comedy Addict | Lyricist | 5 Year Teaching Experience |Youtuber | Unacademy Top Educator