Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
NTA NET PAPER 1 75 DAYS DAILY MCQ SERIES BY TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER dem unaca
DAY 11 RESEARCH APTITUDE
1. The research that aims at immediate application is (A) Action Research . (B) Empirical Research * (C) Conceptual Research . (D) Fundamental Research
2. When two or more successive footnotes refer to the same work which one of the following expressions is used? . (A) ibid . (B) et.al * (C) op.cit: * (D) loc.cit.
3. Nine year olds are taller than seven year olds. This is an example of a reference drawn from . (A) Vertical study . (B) Cross-sectional study (C) Time series study . (D) Experimental study
4. Conferences are meant for . (A) Multiple target groups . (B) Group discussions (C) Show-casing new Research . (D) All the above
.5. Ex Post Facto research means . (A) The research is carried out after the incident (B) The research is carried out prior to the incident * (C) The research is carried out along with the happening of an incident. . (D) The research is carried out keeping in mind the possibilities of an incident.
6. Research ethics do not include . (A) Honesty * (B) Subjectivity (C) Integrity . (D) Objectivity
7. A research paper is a brief report of research work based on (A) Primary Data only . (B) Secondary Data only . (C) Both Primary and Secondary Data . (D) None of the above
9. A group of experts in a specific area of knowledge assembled at a place and prepared a syllabus for a new course. The process may be termed as . (A) Seminar . (B) Workshop (C) Conference . (D) Symposium