Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
NTA NET PAPER 1 75 DAYS DAILY MCQ SERIES BY - TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER unacademy
1. Type of research in which finders use tools from social sciences disciplines is called * ethnographic research * demographic research . psychographic research * geographical research
2. In sampling plan, question 'To whom should we survey?" is part of " sampling size sampling procedure * sampling unit * sampling scale
3. The depth of any research can be judged by: * title of the research. objectives of the research. total expenditure on the research. duration of the research.
4. Which of the following statement is correct? Reliability ensures validity Validity ensures reliability Reliability and validity are independent of each other Reliability does not depend on objectivity
5. Research can be conducted by a person who has studied research methodology holds a postgraduate degree ' possesses thinking and reasoning ability * is a hard worker
6. Which of the following statements is correct? Objectives of research are stated in first chapter of the thesis . Researcher must possess analytical ability Variability is the source of problem . All the above
7. Research reports should be reviewed in the light of 1.investigator bias 2.cultural context 3.methodological factors Which of one of the following is correct? 1 and3 Only 1 Only 3 1, 2 and 3
9. Diagnostic research studies is a category of research that aims to . A- achieve new insights of a concept. . B- analyze characteristics of something. . C- determine the frequency with which something occurs. . D- test the relationship between variables.