NTA NET PAPER 1 75 DAYS DAILY MCQ SERIES BY - TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER unacademy
1. What is positivism? Positivism refers to knowledge about the nature of our being in the world as revealed through theoretical philosophizing * Positivism holds that knowledge is grounded in religion. Positivism refers to statistics and statistical analysis. . Positivism is a philosophical position on how we go about obtaining knowledge.
2. Which of the following statements about the qualitative-quantitative debate is incorrect? It became equated with relatively crude and quantified methods. Qualitative researchers often fail to recognize positivism as the epistemological basis of their work. Positivism stresses the importance of observable and observed facts in the accumulation of knowledge. Positivism applies to quantitative methods.
3. What is an ethical dilemma? . An ethical dilemma is agreement of the different principles of immoral conduct. principles of moral conduct. principles of immoral conduct. principles of moral conduct. . An ethical dilemma is agreement of the different An ethical dilemma is conflict between the different An ethical dilemma is conflict between different
4. What is the purpose of informed consent? To make sure that participants know exactly what to expect from the research and to communicate their right to withdraw at any stage. To ensure that participants are not lied to about the time commitment involved in their participation. . In order that the participant can make an informed choice about their participation and not undertake to do something which they may otherwise have declined to do. All of these.
5. What should happen if a participant withdraws from your research? If you have already analyzed the data, keep the participant's information in the study. Contact the participant for a follow up interview to see why they want to withdraw from the study. All information contributed by that participant up to that date should be destroyed, or turned over to the participant for their disposal. All of these
6. You wish to make a precise estimate about the characteristics of a population of individuals. You should use: Quota sampling Probability sampling . Accidental sampling Snowball sampling
7. What is the main purpose of pilot testing? Select correct option: a) To accumulate responses b) To identify respondent c) To identify potential problems d) To evaluate the research
9. In which way does a ratio scale measurement differ from an interval measurement? Select correct option a) It measures larger or smaller scores on some underlying dimension. b) It implies the existence of an absolute zero value. c) It requires the mutual exclusivity of all cases. d) It requires that exhaustiveness is applied to all observations.
JRF Qualified | Motivational Speaker | Comedy Addict | Lyricist | 5 Year Teaching Experience |Youtuber | Unacademy Top Educator