Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
NTA NET PAPER 1 75 DAYS DAILY MCQ SERIES BY - TALVIR SINGH
https://unacademy.com/plus/course/reasoning-di-higher-education-and-general-awareness-for-paper-VOA913TO5 ::: Apps G Google Online Photo Editor (3) Commerce Net Open TPB. The Pira Inbox 360-tal rdi New folder https://resource cdn G How to Face UGCN unacademy Hoxplore Plus Login A < Back to Plus Reasoning, DJ, Higher Educa Reasoning, DI, Higher Education and General Awareness for PaperI Talvir Singh 24k followens Il000/9.30 Youlube E In this course, Talvir Singh will cover entire sylabus of critical topics like Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Higher Education& General Awareness for Paper 1 with expected and previous year MCQs for NTA-UGC NET Paper 1. This course will be conducted in Hindi and the notes will be provided in English. 16th November to 6th December 2018 28 hours of live classes Private Discussion Forum Doubt clearing sessions and Live quizzes 3,100 Includes 18% GST Apply for this Plus Course Last date to apply is 16th Nov IMITED SEATS. Cost increases on 24th Oct About this course
DAY 26 PRESIDENT OF INDIA
1) Who has the power to declare an area asa scheduled area? a) President b) Prime Minister c) Governor of that state d) Chief Minister of that state
. 2) What is true about the money bills? a) They must be introduced on prior recommendation of the President b) They can originate in both Houses of Parliament c) Both (a) and (b) d) Neither (a) nor (b)
. Money bills are concerned with taxation or government spending. Only Lok Sabha can introduce money bills, and they must first get recommendation of President before introducing it. . The President cannot return the money bill for reconsideration, he either has to give his assent or withhold it.
3. What is the meaning of the word 'Veto'? a) Support b) Double c) Forbid d) Decide
. Veto is the Latin word for 'forbid". For different situations and different Bills, the President is granted with different Veto powers. They are: a) Absolute Veto b) Suspensive Veto c) Pocket Veto
4. Which among the following Veto powers is NOT granted to the President? a) Absolute Veto b) Pocket Veto c) Qualified Veto d) Suspensive Veto
6. Who addresses the Parliament after the commencement of the first session after each general election? a) Prime Minister b) Chief Justice of India c) President d) Vice-president
8. Who is the only President to have been elected for two consecutive terms? a) Dr Zakir Hussain b) Rajendra Prasad c) APJ Abdul Kalam d) Pratibha Patil
. The President is the supreme commander of the defense forces of India. Depending upon the approval of the Parliament, the President can declare war or peace. He appoints the chief of Army, Navy, and Air Force.