Ajay Kumar Muchakurthi is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQ'S: 3RD MARCH'2019 Presented by Ajay Kumar Muchakurthi
Courses: Daily Current Affairs MCQ's (May Till date) 3000+ MCQ's from Previous Papers with Analysis o Analysis of Daily Current Affairs o International Relations Summary - Yojana Summary -Science Reporter Indian Polity o Unacademy Plus : Code ajaykumar0692 o https://www.unacademy.com/user/ajaykumar0692
1. Which among the following countries is/are not part of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership 1. Pakistan 2 Israel 3 India Australia A. 1 only . and 2 C. 2 and 3 D. 3 and 4
Answer: B Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership-Proposed Free Trade Agreement between ASEAN and six other countries Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea and New Zealand o Negotiations commenced in 2013 Accounts for almost half of world's population, 30% of global GDP and quarter of world exports for businesses in the region developments o Lowers trade barriers and secures improved market access for goods and services a Recently, RCEP Intersessional Ministerial meeting was held To review the
Decided - To conclude a modern, comprehensive, high quality, and mutually beneficial RCEP in 2019 Attended by Union Minister of Commerce and Industry
2. 'Kanyashree Prakalpa' is a conditional cash transfer scheme for the girl child. It is being implemented by which among the following states: A. Andhra Pradesh Gujarat c. West Bengal D. Tamil Nadu 8.
Answer: C a Kanyashree Prakalpa -Conditional cash transfer scheme to improve the status and well being of girl child a Implemented by West Bengal a Incentivizes schooling of all teenage girls and delays their marriage until the age of 18 years a Two components a Annual scholarship of Rs.750 b. One time grant of Rs.25,000 Improves educational status and empowerment of girls
3. Choose the correct statements about National Commission for Backward Classes: 1. It is a constitutional body comprises of a chairperson and 5 members 2. t looks into inclusions and exclusions of the communities as backward classes in the list of OBCs 3. It is empowered to look into grievances of OBCs in the country A and 2 B. 2 and 3 c 1 and 3 D. All the above
Answer:A National Commission for Backward Classes Created in 1993 o Chairperson 5 members o123rd Constitutional Amendment Bill Made NCBC as a Constitutional body o Looks into inclusion and exclusion of communities from the list of OBCs to provide o Not empowered to look into grievances of OBCs on various issues such as Recently, Bhagwan Lal Sahni appointed as Chairperson of NCBC reservation discrimination faced by them
4. Enhanced Access and Service Excellence (EASE) Index which was recently in news ranks which among the following: A. Public Sector Undertakings B. Universities C. Public Sector Banks D. MSMEs
5. Sampriti 2019 is a joint military exercise between which among the following countries: 1. India 2. USA 3. Japan 4. Bangladesh ,2 and 3 . and 4 C. 2 and 3 o. All the above A.
6. Recently, a Joint Venture Indo-Russian Rifles Pvt. Ltd. Was in news. It is to be setup in which among the following states: A Uttar Pradesh B. Uttarakhand c Madhya Pradesh o. Punjab
Answer: C o Zero Discrimination Day Started by UNAIDS in 2013 To combat discrimination against people living with HIV/AIDS o As of now : Annually celebrated by UN and other international organisations on 1 March a lt promotes and celebrate everyone's right irrespective of their age, gender, sexuality, nationality, etc., #ZERO DISCRIMINATION
India-AIDS Healthcare Foundation joins the campaign every year Generates awareness on discrimination and need of policies to mitigate the stigma
Thank You! Rate, Review and Recommend o Enrol for the course to get updates Share among your friends Follow me@ o http/ajaykumar0692 S://Unacademy.com/user