Ajay Kumar Muchakurthi is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
MONTHLY REVISION TEST MARCH'2019: PART 2 Presented by Ajay Kumar Muchakurthi
Courses: Daily Current Affairs MCQ's (May Till date) 3O00+ MCQ's from Previous Papers with Analysis o Analysis of Daily Current Affairs International Relations Summary Yojana Summary -Science Reporter Indian Polity o Unacademy Plus : Code - ajaykumar0692 o https:/www.unacademy.com/user/ajaykumar0692
16. Choose the correct statements about National Mission on Transformative Mobility and Storage which was recently approved by Union Cabinet: 1. It will recommend and drive the strategies for transformative mobility and Phased Manufacturing Programmes for EVs, EV Components and Batteries 2. have an inter-ministerial Steering Committee will be chaired by CEO of NITI Aayog A Phased Manufacturing Program (PMP) will be launched to localize production across the entire EV value chain and2 3. 8. 2 and 3 c 1 and3 D. All the above
17. Which among the following has recently launched e-Dharti Geo Portal: A. Ministry of Earth Sciences B. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs c. Department of Space o. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
18. Choose the correct statements about 'The Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Teacher's Cadre) Ordinance 2019 which was approved by the cabinet recently for promulgation: 1. It will provide reservation considering university or college as one unit instead of department as one unit 2. It will benefit persons belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes A 1 only 8. 2 only C. Both D. None
19. Choose the correct statements about Pradhan Mantri Bharatiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) 1. It is administered by the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers 2. Its objective is to provide quality medicines at affordable prices to the masses through specials kendra's ey provide generic drugs, available at lesser prices and are equivalent in quality an 3. efficacy as expensive branded drugs A 1 and2 8. 2 and3 c. 1 and3 D. All the above
20. Which among the following statements is/are correct about the recent amendments in Hazardous Waste (Management& Transboundary Movement) 2016: 1. Solid Plastic Waste has been prohibited from import into the country including in Special Economic Zones and by Export Oriented Units 2. Exporters of Silk waste now have been given exemption from requiring permission from the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change A 1 only B. 8. 2 only C. Both D. None
21. Which among the following cities has been declared as cleanest capital city in India under Swachh Survekshan 2019: A. Bhopal 8. Hyderabad c. Amaravati D. Indore
22. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhaan is being implemented by which among the following: A. Ministry of Finance 8. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship C. Niti Aayog Ministry of Labour and Employment D.
23. Choose the correct statements about the project BOLD-QIT (Border Electronically Dominated QRT Interception Technique) 1. This project is undertaken by the Indian Army 2. As part of the project, concerned agency will install technical systems under the Comprehensive Integrated Border Management System A1 only 2 only c. Both D. None B.
24. Choose the correct statements about National Common Mobility Card: A customer can use this single card for making payments across the country including 1. metro, bus, suburban railways, toll, parking 2. NCMC Program has been brought up by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs 3. These can't be used for retail shopping purposes A 1 and 2 B. 2 and 3 c 1 and3 D. All the above
25. Who among the following is/are the members of National Security Council 1. Union Minister, Home Affairs 2. Union Minister, External Affairs 3. Heads of Armed Forces 4 National Security Advisor 5. Vice Chairman, NITI Aayog A. 3,4 and 5 B 1 and 2 1 ,2,4 and 5 3 only D.
26. India has recently decided to collaborate with which among the following countries to save rhinos: . Bhutan 2. Nepal 3. Chind 4. Indonesia 5. Malaysia A. 1,2,3 and 4 8. 2,3,4 and 5 1 ,2,4 and 5 All the above D.
27. Which among the following countries is/are part of Regional 0 omprehensive Economic Partnership 1. Pakistan 2 Israel 3. India 4. Australia A. only 1 and 2 c. 2 and 3 3 and 4
28. 'Kanyashree Prakalpa' is a conditional cash transfer scheme for the girl child. It is being implemented by which among the following states: A. Andhra Pradesh Gujarat c West Bengal D. Tamil Nadu 8.
29. Choose the correct statements about National Commission for Backward Classes: 1. It is a constitutional body comprises of a chairperson and 5 members 2. It looks into inclusions and exclusions of the communities as backward classes in the list of OBCs 3. It is not empowered to look into grievances of OBCs in the country A 1 and 2 B. 2 and 3 c 1 and3 D. All the above
30. Enhanced Access and Service Excellence (EASE) Index which was recently in news, : ranks which among the following A. Public Sector Undertakings B. Universities C. Public Sector Banks D. MSMEs
Answers: 16. D 18. C 19. D 20. C 21. 22. D 23. B 24. A 25. 26, 27. D 28. 29. D 30,
Thank You! Rate, Review and Recommend Enrol for the course to get updates Share among your friends Follow me@ 5 o https:/unacademy.com/user/ajaykumar0692