Ajay Kumar Muchakurthi is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
Courses: Daily Current Affairs MCQ's (May Till date) 3000+ MCQ's from Previous Papers with Analysis o Analysis of Daily Current Affairs o International Relations Summary - Yojana Summary -Science Reporter Indian Polity o Unacademy Plus : Code ajaykumar0692 o https://www.unacademy.com/user/ajaykumar0692
7. Which among the following is organizing 'Al for India Summit' A. Google B. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology c NITI Aayog D. Facebook
Answer: D Al for India Summit Facebook o Would be attended by Global Al teams of Facebook a Focus: discussing inclusive growth and solutions to the most enduring social challenges will be held on 26th March in Bangalore o Brings togethers key representatives from Al community in India such as policy makers, start-ups, and developer community o To serve as a platform for thought-leaders from across domains to deliberate on the possible applications of Al in areas like healthcare, education, agriculture, and crisis/disaster mitigation Social Good
8. Choose the correct statements about Smart Garbage bins which were recently launched by SAIL The bins will send signal to garbage collection vehicle about the 'fill up' position of the bin 2. These will be made of stainless steel and will be installed in underground Reinforced Cement Concrete Pits to prevent spread of stink and diseases A 1 only s. 2 only C. Both D. None
Answer: C Smart Garbage bins Launched by SAlIL n Made up of stainless steel and be placed in RCC Pits Prevents spread of stink and diseases o o Would be able to send signals to garbage collection vehicle about the fill up position o Aids in better cleaning and lower human intervention o Separate bins for recyclable and non-recyclable wastes o Suitable openings on the pit cover will allow the sanitation crew to dump the collectec garbage into the stainless steel bins placed underground
9. Which among the following has recently released a podcast app called Shiksha Vani' Ministry of HRD Government of Maharashtra Central Board of Secondary Education Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan A. 8. c. D.
Answer: C Shiksha Vani App : Released by CBSE o To give out crucial information to students and their parents in a timely manner o Easy availability of up to date information regarding educational tools and initiatives can improve outcomes a new, appropriate and user-friendly technology to ensure the proper spread of its directions First podcast: Evaluation process of Class 10 and 12 examinations o helps students understand how their completed papers will be evaluated.
10. Choose the correct statements about World Food Programme: It is a leading humanitarian organization delivering food assistance in emergencies and working to improve nutrition and build resilience 2. It was established in 1961 by the FAO and UN General Assembly 3. It is funded entirely by the voluntary donations A and 2 B. 2 and 3 c 1 and 3 D. All the above
Answer: D O UN World Food Programme Established in 1961 by the FAO and UNGA Leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience o On any given day, WFP has 5,000 trucks, 20 ships and 92 planes on the move, delivering food and other assistance to those in most need O It strives to eradicate hunger and malnutrition o Aims to fight micronutrient deficiencies, reduce child mortality, improve maternal health and combat disease
o Recently, Japan has donated $ 69 million to WFP To provide vital aid to 28 countries in the Middle East, Africa and Asia More amount for Yemen and lraq
11. Development Administration Partnership is under which among the following ministries: A. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs B. Ministry of Rural Development c. Ministry of Defence D. Ministry of External Affairs
Answer: D Development Administration Partnership - Created in 2012 under Ministry of External Affairs o To effectively handle India's aid projects through the stages of concept, launch, execution and completion o Based on the needs identified by the partner countries and the effort of the Ministry is geared towards accommodating as many of the requests received from partner countries as is technically and financially possible Provides assistance Grant assistance, Lines of Credit and Capacity building Recently, India extended a financial grant of 35.5 million Nepalese Rupees for construction of an educational campus in Nepal under this
Thank You! Rate, Review and Recommend o Enrol for the course to get updates Share among your friends Follow me@ o http/ajaykumar0692 S://Unacademy.com/user
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQ'S: 24TH & 25TH MARCH'2019 - PART 2 Presented by Ajay Kumar Muchakurthi