Aiming to serve as a medical professional? Aspiring to crack NEET with flying scores? You’ve landed on the right page. NEET UG is one of the most stressful and challenging exams, with a whopping 16 lakh students preparing with utmost dedication and interest to grab a seat in one of India’s most resonant and demanding medical colleges. Getting through the NEET exam is a big deal and scoring more than 650 opens doors for several opportunities. Although the success rate of scoring 650+ is low, it does not affect NEET aspirants’ determination and enthusiasm.
With the exam a few weeks away, the team at Unacademy has jotted down some last-minute golden tips or steps that you can follow to score 650+ Marks in NEET 2022. These points have been collected over the years by our experts. Also, toppers have blindly followed these to see how it feels to score 650+ in NEET 2022.
Tips to Score 650+ Marks in NEET 2022
- The first step is to make a timetable. Write down what time you will get up and sleep from tomorrow. Do not fix any other hour apart from your waking and sleeping time. Make a rough schedule and keep it with yourself. Make sure you’re updating the schedule every hour. Keep on updating your diary every day and have a glance at it at night. Once you have gone through it, you will understand all shortcomings and gaps.
- The next step you have to follow is to make a list of all the chapters you have in your syllabus. Be it from chemistry, biology, or physics, make a complete list of these chapters. Now highlight the toughest chapters and start working on them. Most students tend to leave these chapters, and that’s where you go wrong. Make sure you’re not making this mistake yet another time. Bind up these chapters first, and then you will be left with only simple ones. Now you must be thinking about how I should read these tough chapters; the answer is to imagine the easiest chapters in all three subjects. Do you remember how you learned and understood those? Follow the same strategy to read even the hardest ones.
- The next and most important step is to join a good test series. If you’re not able to afford it, there are multiple free tests that Unacademy hosts. Sit for all of these and check your preparation. There are several exciting rewards too that you might win. There will be 2-3 rounds in a test series. The complete syllabus will be divided into 6 parts. Then it gets divided into 4 parts followed by 2 parts.
- When you first start the preparation, it is impossible to prepare in one go. The most important thing here is that “study less but study well.” there is no need to study everything if you’ve less time, but make sure what you’re studying you’re thorough with it.
- Imagine if you’re sitting for the first test; chances are high your 60-70% syllabus will be completed. Next time, when you sit for the second or third test, you might complete 80-90% of the syllabus. The cycle keeps on going until and unless every concept is clear to you and you’re confident about it. Every time you complete a chapter (with revision), tick that chapter. It will not only prepare you for the future examination but will boost your confidence.
Scoring 650+ marks in the NEET 2022 is not an easy ride; however, with dedicated efforts and the support of Unacademy, it is not impossible. In the recent past, many students have managed to do so. Apart from this, a great strategy and taking up regular mocks can truly contribute to your success. Before sitting for the exam, make sure you’re well-prepared with the entire NEET syllabus.
NEET is an all India exam where anything from anywhere can be asked. Therefore, remember, that all questions are important if you are here to become the topper. Remember, once you have the right mix of books, you’ve won nearly half the battle. Also, make sure you are thorough with the past year’s question papers along with the sample year question papers, as certain questions are asked repeatedly.