Niharika John Mehra is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
IDIOMS FOR DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WHEN YOU DESCRIBE SHOPPING By- Niharika John Mehra Follow me on : https://unacademy.com/user/niharika 1192
About Me: Mass Communication graduate & post graduation student for M.A. (English Literature) English trainer at Unacademy Freelance personality development trainer Kindly share, rate, review and recommend
1. It Costs a Fortune Meaning: something that costs a fortune is very expensive Eg: Look at the price of that bag - it costs a fortune! : LOOK a This car would cost a fortune to me.
2. Bargain Hunting time in the sho to buy at the lowest price Eg: During the sales I go bargain hunting with my mom. Ask Mia to go with you. She is always ready for bargain hunting.
3. It's a Steal Meaning : something is so cheap that it's almost as if you haven't paid anything for it Eg: At that price it's a steal. You won't find it cheaper in any other shop. price i s a s You must buy this smart-phone online. It's a steal there.
4. Shopping Therapy Meaning : idea that buying things can make you o Eg: A little shopping therapy can usually cheer up feel better bored teenagers. I like to go on shopping therapy once a month.
5. Window Shopping Meaning: people look at things in shop windows, -Eg: I haven't been paid yet, so I can only go window without actually purchasing anything. shopping. She loves to do window shopping.
Thank You Please don't forget to share, rate, review and recommend