Niharika John Mehra is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
IDIOMS FOR DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WHEN YOU DESCRIBE HEALTH CONDITIONS' By- Niharika John Mehra Follow me on : https://unacademy.com/user/niharika 1192
About Me: Mass Communication graduate & post graduation student for M.A. (English Literature) English trainer at Unacademy Freelance personality development trainer Kindly share, rate, review and recommend
1. In Bad Shape Meaning : in poor or critical physical condition Eg: She is in bad shape even after the surgery. He was in bad shape when I met him.
2. Full of Beans Meaning : a person who is full of beaons is lively. active and healthy Eg: He is 70 years old but he's still full of She inspires everyone because she herself is full of beans. beans.
3. Off Colour Meaning : looking or feeling ill -Eg: What's the matter with Jerry? He looks a bit off colour today. Belle looked off colour yesterday.
4. Fit as a Fiddle Meaning : a person who is in an excellent state of Eg: My grandmother is nearly eighty but she's as fit health or physical condition as a fiddle After changing my eating habits, feel fit as a fiddle.
5. Under the Weather Meaning : when someone is not feeling very well health-wise. Eg: You look a bit under the weather. Let's go to doctor a Rolly wasn't able to work properly today.I think heis under the weather.
Thank You Please don't forget to share, rate, review and recommend