QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS MPPSC PRE 2017: ECONOMY - POLITY By Surya Pratap Singh
About Me:- Hometown : Bhind, Madhya Pradesh Completed Engineering (ECE, 2016) from SATI, Vidisha. Currently working as SAP BASIS Consultant in TCS Rate Review - Recommend - Share Follow Me on https://unacademy.com/user/Surya12pratap
Instructions:- Try to solve the questions before watching analysis or answer of that. Comment your score, in comment section (Be honest). . Also, If you have doubt in any question or topic, please comment. * In this we are covering MCQs form Economy and Polity section.
1. Which of the following may be considered a Pressure Group? 1. Members of Lok Sabha 2. Members of a Panchayat 3. Members of the Cabinet 4. Members of Trade Union
Answer 4 Explanation : A pressure group can be described as an organized group that does not put up candidates for election, but seeks to influence government policy or legislation. They can also be described as 'interest groups', "lobby groups' or protest groups' *Business Groups - FICCI, CII, ASSOCHAM, AIMO, FAIFDAetc. *Trade Unions - AITUC, INTUC, HMS, CITU, BMS etc.
2. The States and the Central Government drive power from 1. The Constitution of India 2. The President of India 3. The Prime Minister of India 4. The Parliament of India
Answer1 Explanation : Both the government derives the power from Constitution of India.
3. When were the Fundamental Duties mentioned in the Constitution? 1. At the time of framing of Constitution 2. On 26th January, 1950 3. In the 42nd Constitutional Amendment 4. In the 41st Constitutional Amendment
Answer 3 Explanation : fundamental duties were added to the Indian Constitution by 42nd amendment of the constitution in 1976.
4. The "Goods and Services TAX - GST" was proposed by a task force, whose President was? 1. Vijay Kelkar 2. Montek Singh Ahluwalia 3. Arun Jaitley 4. Narsimham
5. In how many days will the investigating officer submit his report for the offences committed under the Scheduled Castes and Schedules Tribe (Prevention Of Atrocities), 1989? 1. 15 2. 20 3. 25 4. 30
7. A Closed Economy is an economy in which :- 1. The Money supply is fully Controlled 2. Deficit Financing takes place 3. Only Exports take place 4. Neither exports nor imports take place
8. Which of the following statements is correct with regard to International Monetary Fund'? 1. It can grant loans to any country 2. It can grant loans to only developed countries. 3. It can grants loans to member countries only. 4. It can grant loans to the Central Bank of a Country
Answer 3 Explanation : It grants loan to only member countries only. 189 countries are member of it.
9. The period of 12th Five year Plan is :- 1. 2007 - 2012 2. 2012 2017 3. 2010- 2015 4. 2006 - 2011
12. The Act of 1909 was associated with :- 1. Introduction of Separate electorate 2. Decentralization 3. Dyarchy 4. Legislative Councils
RATE RECOMMEND REVIEW If You Find This Course Useful, Please Don't Forget To Contribute.