QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS MPPSC PRE 2017: CURRENT AFFAIRS By Surya Pratap Singh
About Me:- Hometown : Bhind, Madhya Pradesh Completed Engineering (ECE, 2016) from SATI, Vidisha. Currently working as SAP BASIS Consultant in TCS Rate Review - Recommend - Share Follow Me on https://unacademy.com/user/Surya12pratap
Instructions:- Try to solve the questions before watching analysis or answer of that. Comment your score, in comment section (Be honest). . Also, If you have doubt in any question or topic, please comment. * In this we are covering MCQs from Current Affair Section.
1. Eight year old Tajamul Islam of Jammu and Kashmir is related to which game? 1. Squash 2. Kickboxing 3. Swimming 4. Football
Answer :-2 Explanation :- In Nov, 2016 Tajamul Islam the first xplanation- In NOV Kashmiri to represent India at the world kickboxing championship Italy - Also She won the Gold in this Championship.
2. Who among the following was elected as the Chairman of World's Biggest commercial organization "The International Chamber of Commerce" in June 2016 ? 35 1. Mukesh Ambani 2. Adi Godrej 3. Laxmi Narain Mittal 4. Sunil Bharti Mittal
Answer :- 4 Explanation :- Sunil Bharti Mittal, who also heads Airtel is the current Chairman of ICC. HQ Peris
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Jacob Zuma in July 2016, who is the 1. President of Namibia 2. President of Qatar 3. President of Mexico 4. President of South Africa
Answer :-4. Explanation :- Jacob Zuma is the President of South Africa. Narendra Modi meets him on the visit of South Africa.
4. In which of the following countries, a woman became the President for the first time in May 2016? 1. Taiwarn 2. Mayanmar 3. Angola 4. Namibia
5. In May 2016, Rodrigo Duterte was elected as the President of which country? 1. Thailand 2. Switzerland 3. Mexico 4. Philippines
7. Manohar aich was called 'Pocket Hercules'. He was alan :- 1. Boxer 2. Athlete 3. Swimmer 4. Bodybuilder
8. In which of the following states, Bharatiya Janta Party formed government for the first time in 2016? 1. Assam 2. Rajasthan 3. Kerala 4. Odisha
Answer :1 Explanation : - BJP makes his debut in north east by making his government in Assam with Union Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal as CM of state.
9. In which post was the former police Commissioner of Delhi, BS Bassi appointed in may 2016? 1. The Chairman of Union Public Service Commission 2. The Governor of Meghalaya 3. The Director General of Border Security Force 4. The Member of Union Public Service Commission
12.What is the name of that book of Suhel Seth which was released in London in June 2016? 1. Mantras for Success 2. Dark House 3. Wings of Fire 4. Masiha
RATE RECOMMEND REVIEW If You Find This Course Useful, Please Don't Forget To Contribute.