QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS MPPSC PRE 2017: HISTORY By Surya Pratap Singh
About Me:- Hometown : Bhind, Madhya Pradesh Completed Engineering (ECE, 2016) from SATI, Vidisha. Currently working as SAP BASIS Consultant in TCS Rate Review - Recommend - Share Follow Me on https://unacademy.com/user/Surya12pratap
Instructions:- Try to solve the questions before watching analysis or answer of that. Comment your score, in comment section (Be honest). . Also, If you have doubt in any question or topic, please comment. n this section we will cover MCQs from History part .
1. Gazi Malik was the founder of which dynasty :- 1. Tughlaq 2. Khilji 3. Sayyid 4. Lodi
Answer:1 Explanation : Ghiyath al-Din Tughluq, Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq, or Ghazi Malik, was the founder of the Tughluq dynasty in India.
2. Who is call the "Father of Indian Archaeology"? 1. Alenaxder Cunningham 2. Johan Marshall 3. Mortimer Wheeler 4. James Prinsep
Answer:1 Explanation Sir Alexander Cunningham was a British army engineer with the Bengal Engineer Group who later took an interest in the history and archaeology of India which led to his appointment in 1861 to the newly created position of archaeological surveyor to the government of India. He founded and organized the Archaeological Survey of India which in 1861.
e 33 3. Who adorned Ram Mohan Roy with the title of "Raja"? 1. Mahatma Gandhi 2. Robert Clive 3. Aurangzeb 4. Mughal Emperor Akbar 2nd
Answer 4 Explanation : After launching Brahmo Sabha in 1828, he had become a well known figure in India. In 1830, he had gone to England as an envoy of the Mughal Emperor, Akbar Shah ll, who invested him with the title of Raja to the court of King William IV.
4. Whom had Muhammad Ghori defeated in the battle of Chandawar 1194? 1. KumarPal 2. JaiChand 3. GovindRaj 4. Bhim 2 nd
5. Which dynasty of Delhi Sultanate ruled for the shortest period? 1. Khilji 2. Tuglaq 3. Sayyio 4. Lodhi
7. Who among the following was the youngest person to become the President of Indian National Congress? 1. Jawaharlal Nehru 2. Anand Mohan Bose 3. Abul Kalam Azad 4. Bhupendra Nath Bose
8. Who among the following had not participated in the Second Round Table Conference? 1. Madadev Desai 2. Pyare lal Nayyer 3. Madan Mohan Malviya 4. Jawahar lal Nehru
Answer 4 Explanation This Second round table is organized in September December 1931. The most important out come of this conference is the Gandhi Irwin Pact. Mahadev Desai Participated as British Delegation Staff. Madan Mohan Malviya - represented Indian National Congress with Mahatma Gandhi.
9. Ain - ul - Mulk Multani did not serve under which of the following rulers.? 1. Alauddin Khilji 2. Muhammad Bin Tuglaq 3. Firoz Tuglaq 4. ILTUTMISH
12. Which of the following was not a king of Parmar Dynasty? 1. Upendra 2. Munj 3. Gangeyadev 4. Udayaditya
RATE RECOMMEND REVIEW If You Find This Course Useful, Please Don't Forget To Contribute.