Modern History for AFACT by:- Nikhil
unacademy All ve &|Lessons by all |Weekly quizzes structured courses top Educators & doubt-clearing plus US Nikhil Referral Code - Nikhil_kumar
46. Who was the governor general of India during Revolt of 1857? Answer: Lord Canning
47. What was the grievances of Sepoys? Answer: Crossing Sea, Greased cartridge
48. Which event is referred as 1st war of independence? Answer :- Revolt of 1857
49. Who was the main leader of Revolt? Answer :- Bahadur Shah Zafar
50. Who helped Nana shahib at Kanpur during Revolt? Answer: Tantia Tope and Azimullah Khan
51. Who fought with Britishers for longest time? Answer Kunwar Singh
52. What were the causes of failure of Revolt of 1857? Answer : Lack of Central leadership Lack of Reinforcement Poor transport and communication System
53. Who arrested Bahadur Shah Zafar? Answer Captain Hudson
After Revolt of 1857, East India company was abolished and Crown rule started.
56. Who was the 1st Viceroy of India? Answer : Lord Canning (he was last governor general of India)
59. By which charter Act European immigration was allowed? Answer Charter Act of 1833
60. When did last charter Act came? Answer: 1853
Charter Act every 20 years started from 1793.
For Pdf of these lessons follow my channel on Telegram Nikhil Unacademy