The Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET 2023) is created for applicants who want to enrol in an actuarial sciences programme. The IAI student membership will be available to those who pass this test. Every year, the Institute of Actuaries conducts this test, and since 2012, there have been several adjustments made. Enrollment for the ACET March 2023 session has started, according to the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). 17th February 2023, is the final application deadline for ACET March 2023. Aspirants may register for the ACET exam online at the IAI’s official site, actuariesindia.org. On March 18, 2023, the ACET exam for the March 2023 session will be taken in an online format. Read this whole post if you want to learn more about ACET 2023 registration.
ACET 2023 Registration
- The Institute of Actuaries of India administers the actuarial Common Entrance Examination. This test is at the entrance level. For a variety of Actuaries courses, candidates may apply. The ACET test is expected to be divided into two sessions in 2023. There would be two sessions, one in March and another one in December(tentative). Through this test, applicants may apply to a variety of UG and PG Actuaries programmes.
- The application form for those who will shortly take the ACET test will be available online to eligible applicants on the appointed dates. The application form must include the candidate’s information as well as the information of the candidate’s parents. In the meanwhile, when completing the application form, they must additionally submit the applicants’ scanned signatures and photos in the format required. Applicants must print off their completed application form after it has been successfully submitted to use it for future purposes.
- The ACET 2023 registration period for November 2022 is now open as well. Applicants have until 22nd October 2022, to complete their registration for the November session. On November 26, 2022, the ACET November examination will take place. Applicants may get the same information online. Those who sign up for the ACET test will get a verification call. Along with the call, you will receive a confirmation email at the registered, working email address. Applicants who have registered will also receive a link to take the following step.
ACET Exam 2023 - Important dates
Start of the registration process
September 3, 2022
Last date to register
February 17, 2023 (3 pm)
Release of admit card
February 28, 2023
ACET 2023 exam date
March 18, 2023 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
Declaration of result
March 28, 2023
How to fill the ACET March 2023 application form?
The application is the first and most crucial step an applicant must do to sit for the test. All applicants who want to sit for the ACET 2023 test must complete the application. Obtain the ACET 2023 registration online form from the official site. To get the application form, enrol on the main site. Fill out the application form online by providing the necessary information and attaching scanned copies of your picture and signature in the applicable fields. After completing the application form, print it off. The registration cost for the entrance test is Rs. 3000 for those who are registering for the test.
An online test, a sample question paper, and an example solution are all included in the registration fee. Apply online and pay the application cost using a credit or debit card, or net banking option. It is crucial to remember that the registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Every applicant must complete the application form as a requirement. Additionally, eligibility is verified at this stage, after which the admit card is issued. Therefore, be careful to fill out the details correctly.
Steps to complete the ACET 2023 registration
1. Visit the official IAI website.
2. On the website’s main page, select the ACET registration link.
3. Log in now and complete the application form with all the necessary information.
4. After that, submit the additional required documents and your passport-size picture.
5. Next, choose the test location from which you’d want to take the ACET exam.
6. After paying the application costs, press the “Submit” button.
7. Save or print off the receipt for the application confirmation for further use.
The test will be given in a home-based, online format. The test lasts for three hours, and 100 is the maximum mark. No marks are deducted for wrong responses. There will be questions in the areas of maths, statistics, interpretation of data, English, and logical reasoning. To study for the tests, an appropriate schedule must be created and followed. It is necessary to obtain information for the curriculum and exam format that have been officially specified. To better understand the question format, it is necessary to solve the question paper from the previous year. Meditation may help with both physical and mental well-being. Candidates must get 50% or above on the ACET 2023 to be qualified for the test.