In February 2013 all India Examination for GATE was organised through online mode. It included various branches on different dates across India for admissions to the MTech stream. This was conducted for recruiting admissions in reputed colleges/ universities in India and also for many PSU Jobs. Most of the aspirants appearing for the GATE Exam generally practice by solving the previous year’s question papers. This helps in improving the speed and getting experience. The candidates can understand the pattern of the question and solve them in a specified time as they get an idea by practising a large number of the previous year’s question papers. So, the main advice for all the candidates appearing for the GATE Exam is to practise previous question papers to crack the exam with a good score.
Download GATE 2013 Question Papers with Solution
The table given below is provided with a link that allows access and helps in downloading question papers of the 2013 GATE Exam. The candidates can refer to them as per their subjects.
Download GATE 2013 Question Paper subject wise
Question Paper and Answer Keys PDF
Mechanical Engineering Slot 1
Civil Engineering Slot 1
Electrical Engineering Slot 1
ECE Engineering Slot 1
CSIT Engineering Slot 1
Benefits of Solving GATE 2013 Question Papers
For answering the 2014 question paper or any year further to 2013 the best idea is that the candidate self-evaluates and analyse their performance and exam preparation. When a student solves a question paper for practice then he/ she can examine their mistakes, try to understand and help prevent getting a wrong answer. There are some other benefits related to solving the previous year question paper and they are-
- Can understand the time management and increase the pace of answering the questions.
- Help in analysing the strength and weaknesses of the candidates as per the subjects and their sections.
- Can make a plan for studying based on the knowledge and interest.
- Allows giving importance to the subjects as per the mark’s weightage and paper pattern.
- The students will be less worried about the questions as they can get an idea about them by practising previous year question papers.