Deepanshu Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
2 2 Mca based on 23th November 2016 Current Affairs MCQ based on 28
ABOUTME . B.Tech. Comp. Sc. (Hons.) from UPTU, Lucknow . NTSE and Debating Champion . Appeared for CSE and IFoS mains . Interests: Music, Quizzing, Fitness & Photography RATE REVIEW RECOMMEND Follow me HTTPS://UNACADEMY.N/USER/NS.DEEPANSHU
WATCH TODAY'S PAUSE, ATTEMPT, AND SHARE YOUR SCORE HINDU SUMMARY BEFORE OR AFTER THEN, RESUME THE LESSON (WITHOUT FAIL) AS A COMMENT YOU NEED TO WORK HARD OKAYISH NEED TO GRIND MORE GOING GOOD, ALMOST THERE VERY HIGH CHANCE OF SELECTION 1-3 4-5 6-7 8+
1. Consider the following statements about Heart of Asia Conference, 1) It was established in 2014. 2) India, China, Russia are participating countries. 3) It is also knou as Istanbul Process. Which of the following is/are correct? a) 1 and 2 b) 2 and 3 c) 3 only d) 1, 2 and 3
Solution: B Explanation o The Heart of Asia-Istanbul Process (HoA) was founded on November 2nd, 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey o 7th Ministerial Conference will be held in Amritsar, India.
? 2. Which of the following is correct regarding NALSA vs Union of India case, 1) It decriminalised homosexual activities. 2) It declared that Transgendered people to be a third gender. 3) It was decided by the supreme court in 2014. t the correct code, Select the correct code, a) 1 and2 b) 2 and 3 c) 1 ony d) 1, 2 and 3
Solution: B Explanation: o National Legal Services Authority v. Union of India is a Landmark decision by the Supreme Court of India, which declared transgender people to be a 'third gender o Transgender or third gender option now in railwsay reservation forms.
3. which of the follousing is correct regarding Bay of Pigs Invasion? a) Also known as Operation Protective Edge, it was a military operation Launched by Israel on July 2014 in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip. b) It began when North Korea invaded South Korea in 195o, The United Nations, with the United States came to the aid of South Korea. China, with assistance from the Soviet Union, came to the aid of North Korea. c) It was a major conflict between Iraq and Kuwait, which resulted in Iraqi occupation of Kuwait, and subsequently led to direct military intervention by us-led forces. d) None of the above.
Solution: D Explanation: o The Bay of pigs invasion was a failed military invasion of Cuba undertaken by the CIA-sponsored paramilitary group Brigade 2506 on 17 April 1961.
4. Consider the following statements regarding Thunderstorm Asthma, 1) It is is the triggering of an asthma attack by environmental conditions directly caused by a Local thunderstorm 2) It is a thunderstorm which causes rain soaked pollen grains to explode and disperse tiny pollen particles. 3 The most recent thunderstorm asthma was observed in Birmingham, England. ) nt tu ea thuinderalorm sh.eck ca locs ain tdr potlen graine ta Which of the follouwing is/are correct? a) 1 and 2 b) 2 and 3 c) 1 onL d) 1, 2 and 3
6. Which of the following is incorrect regarding the principle of thermochromism? a) It is process of change in colour due to change in temperature. b) Printing of ATM receipts is based on this principle. c) Leuco dye is associated with thermochromism. d) None of the above
Solution: A Explanation: National Remote Senu Centre (arESC) u u tygterobad
Solution: B Explanation o Rajasthan Government has decided to start Annapurna Rasoi Programme.
9. Consider the following statements regarding Judima Festival, 1)It is going to be held in Meghalaya. 2) The theme of the festival will be centered on preservation, promotion and nurturing of ethnic culture, music, dance, craft and folk-art of Dimasa tribals, 3) The festival has been named after the Dimasa traditional breuw Oudima, which is one of the best brews in the region. Which of the following is/are correct? a) 1 and 2 b) 2 and 3 c) 2 only d) 1, 2 and 3