Deepanshu Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
2 2 McQ based on 18th November 2016 Current Affairs
ABOUTME . B.Tech. Comp. Se. (Htons.) from uPTu Lucknow . TSE and Debating Chan 10n NTSE and pebating Champion Appeared for CSE and Fos mains Interests: Music, Quizzing, Fitness Photography RATE REVIEW RECOMMEND Follow me HTTPS://UNACADEMY.N/USER/NS.DEEPANSHU .
8109 PAUSE, ATTEMPT, AND SHARE YOUR SCORE WATCH TODAY'S HINDU SUMMARY BEFORE OR AFTER THEN, RESUME THE LESSON (WITHOUT FAIL) AS A COMMENT YOU NEED TO WORK HARD OKAYISH, NEED TO GRIND MORE GOING GOOD, ALMOST THERE VERY HIGH CHANCE OF SELECTION 1-3 4-5 6-7 8+
for kch ofh olosing countries 1. Which of the following countries signed the Motor Vehicles Agreement (MVA) for the seamless movement of road traffic among a few SAARC Countries? 1) India 2) Myanmar 3) Bhutavn 4) Nepal s) Bangladesh 6) Pakistan Select the correct code: 2 a)1,2,4,6,6 b)1,2,3,4,6 c)1,3,4,6 d)2,3,4,5
Solution: C Explanation: o India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh signed a landmark Motor Vehicles Agreement (MVA) for the Regulation of Passenger, Personnel and Cargo Vehicular Traffic among the four South Asian neighbours in 2015. o The Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal (B8IN) motor vehicle agreement, was rejected by the National Council (NC), the upper house of the Bhutanese Parliament, on 15 November during the ongoing winter session. The agreement had earlier been approved by the National Assembly, the lower house of Parliament, though it had received a great deal of criticism by the opposition.
2. Which of the following actions will reduce the money circulation in the economy? 1)Increase of Repo Rate 2)Reduction of Cash Reserve Ration(CRR) 3)Increase of Statutory Liquidity Ratio(SLR) Select the correct code: a) 1 and 3 b) 2 and 3 c) 2 only d) 1, 2 and 3
Solution: A Explanation: Explanation Me an time Liabilities of a bank which it has to maintain with the RBI, thereby increasing the money circulation in the economy
3. Consider the following regarding Market Economy status(MES), 1) China has been granted Market Economy Status. once a exporting nation is granted MES, it will severely Limit the importing nations ability to resort to anti-dumping as the authorities wsitl have to accept the production costs and selling price in the exporting nation as the benchmark. 3) Market Economy Status is granted under World Trade Organisation morms Which of the following is/are correct? a)1 and 2 b)2 and3 c)1 only d)1, 2 and 3
Solution: B Explanation: India is not inclined to automatically grant the coveted Market Economy Status' (MES) to China this December under arket Economy Status World Trade Organisation (WTO) norms.
4. Which of the following is correct regarding Question Hour of the Indian parliament? a) It is an informal tool available to the members to raise the matters without any prior notice b) It is the first hour of a sitting which is devoted to Questions. c) It is a motion moved by a member to cut short the debate on a matter before the house. d) It is a motion introduced by a member to call the attention of a minister to a matter of urgent public importance, and to seek a misister to a matter of urgent public importance, and to seek a statement from him.
6. Consider the following statements regarding The National Student startup Policy, 1) It is formulated by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. 2) It aims to create 1oo,ooo technology based student start-ups and a million employment opportunities within the next 1o years. 3) It has been Launched by President of India during the second Visitor's Conference i.e. a conference of Vice Chancellors/Directors/Director Generals of Institutions of higher learning. Which of the following is/are correct? a) 1 and 2 b) 2 and3 c) 1 only d) 1, 2 and 3
Solution: A Explanation: o The requirement for HIV besting as a pre-requisite for The requirement for HIV testing as a pre-requiste for obtaining employment or accessing health care or education is also prohibited o The HIV and AIDS (Prevention and Control) Bill, 2014 is scheduled to be tabled in the Rajya Sabha.
Solution: B Explanation Four Naval Systems developed by DRDO will be handed over to the Indian Navy, which include ABHAY - Compact Hull Mounted sONAR for Shallow Water Crafts, HUMSA UG Upgrade Mounted SONAR for Shallous Water Crafts, HUMSA UG Upgrade for the HUMSA SONAR System, NACS Near-field Acoustic Charackerisation System, and AIDSS Advanced Indigenous Distress SONAR System for submarines. rafes, Near Te
9. Consider the following statements regarding the The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave observatory (LIGO) -India mega-science project 1) LIG0-India is an Indo-European joint collaboration, 2) The project will be jointly funded by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and Department of science Technology (DST). 3) A Maharashtra as the preferred site for the LIG0-India Project, while two other backup sites are also being Looked at. primary site has been identified at Aundha in Hingoli district o otker backup sites are also being looked afk bith of the folle here cor Which of the following is/are correct? a) 1 and 2 b) 2 and3 c) 1 only d) 1, 2 and 3