NEET PG 2023
The National Board of Examinations will administer the NEET PG 2023 test (NBE). Students applying for admission in MS, MD, post-MBBS DNB, PG Diploma, and NBEMS diploma programmes, need to pass NEET PG entrance exam. The NEET PG test happens once a year. Candidates may find information regarding the NEET PG 2023 test, such as tentative/probable dates, application, eligibility, pattern, and curriculum, in this post. The NEET PG 2023 exam dates have not been officially announced yet. Please wait for the official confirmation from the official government website (natboard.edu.in).
We will keep you updated on the NEET PG 2023 Exam dates, application, eligibility, pattern, and curriculum when there is an official statement from the NBE.
Table of content
- NEET PG 2023 Highlights
- NEET PG 2023 Exam Date
- NEET PG Exam Date – Past Year’s Data
- NEET PG 2023 Application Form
- NEET PG 2023 Application Fees
- NEET PG 2023– How to Apply
- NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
- NEET PG Exam Pattern
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Result
- Documents Required for NEET PG 2023
NEET PG 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|Authority||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Courses||MS, MD, post-MBBS DNB, PG Diploma, and NBEMS diploma|
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
NEET PG 2023 Exam Date
|Notification Date||To Be Announced|
|Online Application||To Be Announced|
|Last Date For Online Application||To Be Announced|
|Window for Correction||To Be Announced|
|Issuing Of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To Be Announced|
NEET PG Exam Date - Past Year's Data
The NEET PG Exam has not been held as scheduled for the past two academic semesters. While NEET PG 2022 was held in May, NEET PG 2021 was held in September. Candidates can refer the table below for the most recent five years of NEET PG exam dates.
NEET PG Examination Year
NEET PG Exam Date
21st, May 2022
11th, September 2021
5th, January 2020
6th, January 2019
7th, January 2018
NEET PG 2023 Application Form
Here’s all you need to know about the NEET PG 2023 application form:
- Candidates who wish to apply for NEET PG 2023 must fill out the application form online and submit it.
- Registration for NEET PG 2023 will begin in the third week of January 2023 tentatively.
- Candidates must fill the application form with all of their personal and educational information.
- In the correct format, candidates must provide scanned pictures of their photo, photo id, signature, SMC/ MCI, and other certificates.
- Candidates should also print a copy of their application form for future reference.
NEET PG 2023 Application Fees
- The fees for NEET PG 2023 can be submitted using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- The application cost will not be refunded or transferred after it has been submitted.
The following is the likely application cost for NEET PG 2023:
General/ OBC candidates
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
NEET PG 2023– How to Apply
Step 1: To apply, go to the NBE website. i.e. https://natboard.edu.in/index
Step 2: Choose “New Registration” among the options in the drop-down list.
Step 3: Fill out the application form completely, including personal information, educational qualifications, test center information, and so on.
Step 4: Follow the on-screen directions to upload the document’s picture and signature.
Step 5: Pay the registration cost using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Step 6: Save the application form as a PDF file for future use.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application, aspirants must be aware of the following NEET PG Eligibility Criteria based on the previous year’s requirements:
Eligibility in General:
- There is no age bar for the candidates who want to apply for NEET PG 2023.
- NBE has not set a restriction on the number of tries that can be made for NEET PG. Candidates may take the test as many times as they need to in order to gain admission to the selected programme.
- Minimum educational requirements (MD/MS/PG Diploma): A candidate must have received an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute approved by the Medical Council of India to be eligible for NEET PG 2023. (MCI).
- Internship: Only individuals who complete a one-year mandatory rotator internship before May 31, 2023 will be allowed to take the test the following year based on the previous year’s requirements.
- Candidates must also have a valid registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI), NMC, or any State Medical Council in order to apply for NEET PG 2023. (SMC).
NEET PG Exam Pattern
The following is a list of the NEET PG exam pattern based on the previous year patterns:
- Exam Language: The question paper will be written in English.
- Paper length: The question paper will be 3 hours and 30 minutes in length.
- Question Types: The questions will be multiple-choice.
- Number of Questions: The test typically has 200 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 points will be granted, and for each incorrect response, 1 point will be removed.
NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for NEET PG 2023 is likely to be available online starting in the third week of May 2023. Candidates must provide the essential information on the website to download their admit card.
Candidates will not get their admit cards by mail or email. Those applicants who are found ineligible before the examination will not be given a NEET PG admit card.
NEET PG 2023 Result
The NEET PG result will be tentatively released online in the third week of June 2023. Using their login credentials, candidates will be able to obtain their score card. There should be no revaluation or re-checking of the applicants’ replies.
The NEET PG 2023 result is likely to be valid just for the current admission session 2023. It will not be carried over to the next session of MD/ MS/ PG Diploma admissions. The counseling procedure takes place after the announcement of the results.
Documents Required for NEET PG 2023
Following the seat assignment, candidates must visit the admissions office and provide all required documents to complete the admissions process. Check the list of documents you’ll need below:
- NEET PG Admit Card & Score Card
- Certificate and class 10th grade sheet (for date of birth)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and class 12th grade sheet
- Identity Proof (Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhar/ Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter of Caste Certificate
- Disabilities Certificate (if applicable)