UP DElEd Online Form 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education of 2022 or the UP DElEd 2022 will be carried out by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board or UPBEB. Here it should be clarified that UP DElEd is not specifically an entrance exam. It is organised for offering admission to the diploma in several elementary colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. While discussing UP DElEd, the UP BTC is important whose full form is Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate. This UP BTC has now been replaced by UP DElEd which stands for Diploma in Elementary Education. For obtaining, admission candidates must fill out the form of application. The several candidates who will fill out the form will be short-listed based on the marks acquired by them in 10th standard, 12th standard as well as graduation. The candidates who will be shortlisted will be able to attend the UP DElEd counselling sessions for 2022.
Eligibility Criteria UP DElEd
Before filling out the form for UP DElEd 2022 candidates must check whether they are eligible for admission to the diploma course. The eligibility criteria for admission to the UP DElEd 2022 have been discussed in the following.
- The person who is applying for the UP DElEd 2022 must be of the minimum age of 18 years old as of 1st July 2020 during the time of applying for the UP DElEd 2022.
- It must be kept in mind that no candidate above the age of 35 can apply for admission to the UP DElEd 2022.
- Thirdly the individual who is applying for the UP DElEd 2022 must have a domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Another important eligibility criterion for applying is that the candidate must have passed both the 10th as well as 12th standards from ICSE/ CBSE or some other board that is equivalent to these.
- Lastly, a candidate who is applying for UP DElEd must have completed graduation with an overall mark above 50 percent.
UP D.EL.ED Important Dates
There are several important dates concerning the UP D.EL.ED 2022. Candidates who want to fill out the form for UP D.EL.ED who want to get admission must be aware of these particular dates. The important dates in this context have outlined in the following
- The official notification will be released on July 15th, 2022.
- The filling out of the application form for UP BTC 2022 will be started on July 20 of 2022. Here it should also be mentioned that along with filling out the application form, the process of filling out the application form is also going to start from this date.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the last date until which they can register online is August 10th, 2022.
- Although the last date for registering online is 10th August 2022, candidates will be able to print out the filled out and registered form until August 12th, 2022.
- After this, the process of 1st counselling will be commencing within the date of 18 – 30th August.
- The counselling process will be carried out during the previously mentioned date and the process of counselling for the candidates who are going to be shortlisted will end on September 6th, 2022.
- After the end of counselling for the short-listed candidates, the training of the selected candidates is set to begin on September 7th, 2022.
- The training session will begin for the candidates of the first counselling session. However, if any seats are vacant then a second counselling session will be carried out during the period of 13 to 24 September 2022.
Hence it can be said that most of the important dates are related to the form date and lie between 20th July and 15th September of 2022.
How to Apply for UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2022?
The candidates applying for the UP D.El.Ed need to follow the following steps.
Step 1: Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website for UPBED by the name “UPBED official website”
Step 2: Secondly, on the main page, the candidate needs to click on the “UP D.El.Ed 2022 application form”.
Step 3: After Clicking the candidate needs to fill in all the needed information in the application form of UP D.El.Ed.
Step 4: All the documents that are needed should then be uploaded.
Step 5: After this, the entire form should be rechecked before submission of the application form.
Step 6: Lastly the payment for the application form should be done and the application form should be submitted.
UP D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form Fee
Like any application form, a minimum application fee is needed for filling out the form for UP D.El.Ed 2022. The Application fee for filling out the form for General/OBC is Rs 500. However, for SC/ST the application form fee is Rs 300 whereas for Handicapped individuals the fee is Rs 100.